- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Ford India has lined up eight product launches by the middle of the decade. The upcoming products will be mainly on the diesel platform.
India's biggest sugar producer Bajaj Hindustan, settled at Rs 69.65, up 4.34 per cent. Simbhaoli Sugars ended at Rs 40.35, up 8.47 per cent on BSE.
The $9-billion transaction is listed as the second item on the agenda of CCEA that will meet on 16.45 hours on Thursday, a source privy to the development said.
Motorola Mobility India has entered the burgeoning "tablet" space in India with the introduction of its "Xoom" device, priced at Rs 32,990 onward.
The company plans to sell four properties for an estimated value of Rs 50 crore to clear debt and partly fund new expansion under the 'V2 Retail' brand.
- Bank employees union urges for special loans to clear Jet staff's dues
- RBI reserves: Jalan panel may line up Rs 3 lakh cr for transfer
- Why rupee is once again under pressure
- Blackstone to acquire 51% stake in Essel Propack for Rs 3,200 cr
- Trai vows action against cable TV, DTH firms violating new norms
- SC hearing on TikTok: Why it is difficult to ban the app in India
- Realme 3 Pro with 64MP Ultra HD camera mode, Snapdragon 710 launched; here's all you need to know
- Realme 3 Pro vs Redmi Note 7 Pro: 5 things you need to know
- Twitter appoints Manish Maheshwari as Managing Director of its India operations
- Samsung Galaxy A series: Cheaper version Galaxy A10 spotted on certification site, might launch as Galaxy A10e