- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Revenue from the entertainment and devices division surged 60 per cent year-over-year, fuelled by Kinect for Xbox 360, continued strong Xbox 360 sales and growth of Xbox Live.
Defying the sluggish broader market sentiment, the company's scrip went up 3.76 per cent to touch an early high of Rs 62 on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Until such time as Laurent Demortier takes charge, SM Trehan will continue as managing director of the company.
The company plans of hiring about 5,000 from campuses and the rest are from lateral hiring or recruitment of experienced hands during this fiscal.
While two special trains to Kolkata and Mumbai from New Delhi were run on Thursday, another special train from Mumbai to Hyderabad would run tomorrow.
Total income of the bank rose to Rs 18,178.99 crore in the fourth quarter of 2011-12 from Rs 16,212.02 crore in the corresponding period a year ago.
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority has decided to appoint research organisations to analyse the pattern of claims and hence check fraud.
The rating agency cut it's outlook to "negative", which normally means there is a one-third chance of a downgrade of the ratings in the next two years.
- Bank unions write to PM Modi, want government to take over Jet Airways
- Jaypee group apologises to homebuyers; promises to infuse Rs 2,000 crore in pending projects
- Indian forex reserves continue to swell, adds another $1.1 billion
- Collateral-free loan up to Rs 50 lakh, credit card, pension for traders if NDA comes to power: PM Modi
- TamilRockers leaks Kalank: Madhuri Dixit-Sanjay Dutt's movie full movie available online
- Despite TikTok ban, parent Bytedance plans $1 billion investment in India
- PUBG back in focus after TikTok ban, Rajkot police requests Google to block the game
- Flipkart Super Value Week offer: Get complete Mobile Protection at Rs 99 from April 23
- OnePlus enters big league, to unveil OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro on May 14
- Google won't share user data with governments without permission, says Thomas Kurian