- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Leading lenders Standard Chartered and HDFC Bank on Friday said they expect the Reserve Bank to hike its short-term lending rate by 25 basis points in the forthcoming monetary policy, a view echoed in an RBS survey of money market participants.
Godrej Properties on Friday reported 55.17 per cent decline in its consolidated net profit for the quarter ended June 30 at Rs 10.06 crore.
Akzo Nobel India reported a 54.71 per cent increase in its net profit for the first quarter ended June 30, 2011 at Rs 67.98 crore from Rs 43.94 crore a year ago.
The IT training services firm NIIT Ltd reports a growth of 0.76 per cent in consolidated net profit to Rs 321.2 crore for the quarter ended June, 2011.
The iron ore producer and exporter Sesa Goa tumbled on the bourses after the company posted disappointing first quarter earnings.
Apple beats world's largest mobile phone maker Nokia in the smartphones category as per the April-June quarter results filed by the two companies.
- Surat fire: PM Modi, Rajnath Singh, Vijay Rupani extend condolences to victims
- Ashok Leyland March quarter net profit down 12 % at Rs 653 crore
- JSW Steel Q4 consolidated net profit falls 48 % to Rs 1,495 cr
- What does the stock market want? Here's a wishlist, Mr Modi!
- Surat Fire Live Updates: 15 dead at Takshashila Complex as helpless kids, teens jump off building
- Airtel launches long term DTH packs for HD, SD subscribers
- Facebook removes over 300 crore fake accounts in 6 months
- Vivo Z5x to launch today: How to livestream, specs and more
- Realme C2 to go on sale today in India, check out specifications, offers
- First 100 days: Modi 2.0 to push ahead with policy on software products