- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The interaction assumes significance in view of the pending rights issue of SBI, which the government has to compulsorily subscribe to if it wishes to maintain its stake.
Claiming a Rs 500-600 crore loss due to an SC order quashing land acquisition for some projects in Noida Extension, builders said buyers will get back all their money.
Bajaj Auto Ltd net sales during the period under review stood at Rs 4,586.91 crore, as against Rs 3,737.29 crore in the same period a year ago.
Forex dealers said dollar weakness against major currencies overseas supported the rupee's rise against the American dollar.
Market analysts said the trading sentiments remained bullish as gold in international markets climbed 0.66 per cent to a record $1,593 an ounce.
The 30-share Bombay Stock Exchange index Sensex swung in a 350-range of 18,803.05-18,449.23 before ending with moderate gains of 22.18 points at 18,618.20.
Minister for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Praful Patel said such attacks send out a "wrong signal" as it is an attack on India's "economic growth and might."
The National Pension Scheme (NPS) Tier-II schemere sembles liquid funds of mutual fund schemes and of bank deposits.
Over the last two years, there has been a sharp upsurge in incidents where Indian companies trying to do business with Chinese firms have been cheated or duped.
- Bajaj Electricals Q4 jumps twofold to Rs 28.54 crore
- Cipla reports over 2-fold jump in Q4 net profit to Rs 357.68 cr; to raise up to Rs 6,000 cr
- Air India to add new domestic and international seats to meet summer rush
- Securities Appellate Tribunal stays NSE fine in unfair access case
- Cheaper insurance cover soon for homeowners, small businesses in disaster prone areas
- Data of Indian users on Truecaller up for sale at Rs 1.5 lakh
- Instagram data breach: Mumbai based firm leaks private data of social media influencers
- Honor 20 series launched: Price, specifications and more
- ISRO launches earth observation satellite RISAT-2B
- US underestimates our capabilities, says Huawei founder as trade restriction eases