- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The order, worth Rs 1,149 crore, is part of Techno Electric Group's agreement with Suzlon for developing 500 Mw of new capacity.
South Asia Creative Assets Ltd, a subsidiary of Astro All Asia Networks Plc, will acquire a 49 per cent stake in NDTV Lifestyle for Rs 182 crore.
Leading stock brokers, including Angel Broking, Motilal Oswal Securities and BCB Brokerage, started providing mobile-based trading facility to its clients.
Witnessing a smart move at the start of the session, bankex, healthcare, FMCG and auto indices touched their respective lifetime highs on the stock exchange.
On lending rate hike, MD and CEO Rana Kapoor said the bank has so far raised benchmark prime lending rate by 5 per cent and it now stood at 17.5 per cent.
The Trade Policy Forum, the trade dialogue platform between the two countries, will be co-chaired by visiting Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma.
Eight companies are looking to raise around Rs 3,000 crore through public offers, in addition to three already underway - the busiest for the market in 15 years.
The hike in the rate, the first after RBI's revision of key rates, is applicable to deposits having maturity of over a year and is with immediate effect.
The company's wholly-owned subsidiary BMW India has a manufacturing facility in Chennai, with an installed annual production capacity of 3,000 units.
The shareholders of the drug major have given their approval for re-appointment of Habil Khorakiwala as the chairman of the company for another five years.
In line with the broader market, shares of the company surged nearly one per cent to touch an intra-day high of Rs 1,415, fuelling its market capitalisation.
The Indian currency gained another 15 paise against the US dollar on sustained capital inflows from foreign funds, to touch a four-week high of 45.55.
The finance minister said despite knowing well how unpredictable the markets could get, he was happy they were trading at such high figures.
The barometer closed at 20,001.55, up 95.45 points - its best since January 15, 2008, when the index ended at 20,251.09 points.
The company has initiated the phase-II study of an insulin sensitising compound, being developed for the treatment of type-2 diabetes, in India and Europe.
The department has asked the Department of Telecom to submit a copy of the special audit report on the leading telecom company, to look into its income-tax issues.
- Election results 2019: What time will counting start, how are EVM votes counted, will final results be delayed?
- Sebi, bourses step up surveillance measures for markets on election results day
- Modi I vs Manmohan I: How many times did Sensex hit all-time high?
- Bajaj Electricals Q4 jumps twofold to Rs 28.54 crore
- Cipla reports over 2-fold jump in Q4 net profit to Rs 357.68 cr; to raise up to Rs 6,000 cr
- Data of Indian users on Truecaller up for sale at Rs 1.5 lakh
- Instagram data breach: Mumbai based firm leaks private data of social media influencers
- Honor 20 series launched: Price, specifications and more
- ISRO launches earth observation satellite RISAT-2B
- US underestimates our capabilities, says Huawei founder as trade restriction eases