Stock markets were not greatly impacted by The Economic Survey 2011-2012 and the Railway Budget presented in Parliament today, and experts said market expectation from General Budget is minimum.
Threatening the growth momentum in the economy, the surging crude oil prices have started giving sleepless nights to the country's aviation barons.
SAIL has also introduced the "exclusive dealer" scheme, which has helped to strengthen the activities of the network spread across the country.
Ansal API said the private equity firm will pick a 26% stake in the company for Rs 200 crore and enter a JV to set up a residential township project in Gurgaon.
rail budget highlights
Jubilant FoodWorks will set up the first Dunkin' Donuts store in India by early next year and expand gradually in the first couple of years.
Tata Steel on Thursday said prices of steel will continue to show an upward trend in near future due to rise in cost of raw materials.
SBI has received subscriptions of about Rs 9,000-crore for the bond issue, of which retail investor demand is worth about Rs 3,897 crore, sources said.
Gold surpassed its all-time peak to set a new historic high of Rs 21,240 while silver galloped past the magical Rs 50,000 mark.
- RBI allows e-mandate processing on cards for recurring transactions
- Nirav Modi to appear via videolink from prison for remand hearing in UK
- Twitter service faces outage in India for an hour
- INX Media case: What are the charges against P Chidambaram and son Karti
- SEBI eases requirements for FPIs, allows smart cities to issue municipal bonds
- Redmi Note 8 Pro to launch on August 29; to feature 64MP camera
- Xiaomi launches Mi A3 in India; prices start at Rs 12,999
- Apple maintains its privacy first approach; to introduce innovative features
- Apple's virtual credit card 'a big beginning', says Goldman CEO on launch day
- Fake Google Play Store app could be running in your phone; here's how to check, uninstall