- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Facebook is taking a leaf out of WhatsApp's book. The social network's IM platform, Messenger is testing an 'Unsend' feature. This is similar to 'Delete for Everyone' on WhatsApp.
It may appear that SBI is coming to bailout the NBFCs, but it can be a win-win situation for both and will also help SBI to improve its retail portfolio.
The move has drawn protests from the Congress and the Samajwadi Party.
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Tuesday said India needs a strong and decisive leadership at the Centre to continue its high growth path and take swift decisions.
NASA stated that burning of crop residue has increased significantly over the past 10 days in and near Amritsar, Ambala, Karnal, Sirsa and Hisar.
A fresh leak has revealed the pricing of the car which is aimed at re-capturing the entry-level hatchback segment.
- Tesla launches new $45,000 Model 3
- India 9th most valuable nation brand in the world; US, China lead the list
- Two flights with 350 people prevented from colliding over Kolkata; probe ordered
- Five factors why RIL stock fell today even as firm posted record net profit in Q2
- Railways gets Rs 2,600 crore to redevelop 19 stations to world class standard
- Apple iPhone XR pre-bookings begin today; how to pre-order, price, features
- Telcos to erase Aadhaar data if customer gives alternative KYC docs: COAI
- Facebook tentatively concludes spammers were behind recent data breach
- PUBG Mobile Campus Championship hits 250,000 registrations; finals on October 21
- HMD Global launches Nokia X7 or Nokia 7.1 Plus (global variant) in China with aggressive price tag