- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Whatever be the source of tax - whether an MNC, a local homegrown company or an individual, the pivot for any successful tax compliance and collection is ensuring a sound set of data and an insight into the taxpayers' journey.
After Hyderabad, the next store is popping up in Mumbai and eventually in Bengaluru, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Pune and other cities.
MD Harshbeena Zaveri said unlike its competitors, the company looks at generating more profitability.
The likes of ITC Foods, which is barely 10 years into this business, has surpassed HUL's food revenues, and is already an over Rs 11,000 crore business.
On the HSBC list, the minister said that undisclosed income of Rs 8,448 crore was detected with a tax demand of Rs 5,447 crore.
Minister of State for Statistics Vijay Goel revealed in a written reply to Lok Sabha.
Registration on Run Adam is free for the sporting community and is available for download on Google Play store and Apple store.
Tourists can also opt to pay in installments for some of these packages.
After the implementation of GST, the handloom weavers have seen a decline in their earnings, says Donthi Narasimha Reddy, an independent textile expert.
According to CAG, the cost overrun was to the tune of Rs 2,928 crore, while the time overrun was about four to five years in various packages of six New AIIMS.
Co-founder Shubh Bansal told Business Today there is a significant data science play that is making the blended model work for Truebil.
Collection of personal advance tax and personal self-assessment tax grew 23.4 per cent and 29.9 per cent respectively.
- Most Indian organisations struggling with GDPR compliance: EY Survey
- Promoters of family-run businesses steadily increasing shareholding in their companies: ISB report
- Trade deficit widens to $18.02 billion after sharp surge in imports
- Interesting real estate trends that Thane, Panvel are witnessing in Mumbai
- Amid cash crunch, Jet Airways Chairman Naresh Goyal briefs aviation secretary
- Reliance JioGigaFiber registration goes live; here's a step by step guide
- Reliance JioGigaFiber registration: Expected price and availability
- Artificial Intelligence way to go for businesses? 90% executives believe so
- ATMs across the globe face major threat of a cyber attack: Report
- Airtel offers Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at Rs 7,900; all you need to know about the deal