- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Cloud seeding or weather modification is an artificial way to induce moisture in the clouds so as to cause a rainfall.
The government intends to keep pressing demands for the country's central bank to relax lending curbs and hand over surplus reserves.
The news channel had earlier said that strict action has been initiated under rules against concerned officials.
The stadium will now be known as 'Bharat Ratna Atal Bihari Vajpayee International Cricket Stadium'.
The Reliance Industries Ltd chairman also placed the invitation card of his daughter's marriage amid the offerings made at the two temples.
Tesla's CEO Elon Musk tweeted about the expansion plans after the company posted a profit of $311.5 million in the September quarter.
To a query under the RTI Act, the Reserve Bank of India said the process of destruction of banned notes got over in March 2018.
OYO had raised $800 million in a round led by SoftBank Vision Fund, along with an additional commitment of $200 million, at a valuation of around $5 billion.
Amazon claims over 50 per cent online shoppers shop with them; Flipkart maintains BBD was a record-breaking sale on all fronts.
GoAir is offering discounts on 13 lakh seats to mark the airline's 13th anniversary. GoAir's 13-day sale began on 5 November 2018 and will end on 18 November.
About 19 countries pledged a total of $425.69 million at the Pledging Conference, reflecting an increase from the 2017 amount of $398.98 million.
The government believes that the RBI is one of the most highly capitalised central banks in the world and its reserves are excessive compared to global benchmarks.
Flipkart said that they had won back some of their metro users, which was touted to be Amazon's stronghold.
An Airtel official said that the alternate digital KYC process has begun in select circles including Delhi, UP (East) and UP (West).
- Marvel Comics' Stan Lee, creator of Iron Man, Spider-Man, Hulk, dies at 95
- Online Real Money Games: An emerging business in India
- Indian multibrand fashion retailers are switching to private labels, but it's not going to be easy
- Here's what mutual fund investors should know about Riskometer
- Safety comes first! India lot stricter than other countries on alcohol limit for pilots
- Samsung unveils world's first foldable smartphone; here's what you need to know
- Review Apple iPhone XS, XS Max: Promising new features but overall a mixed bag
- OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple colour variant to launch in India soon
- Facebook's Portal video chat devices go on sale in the US
- Facebook will let you unsend messages within 10 minutes of sending them