- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Billionaire Nirav Modi, who is now being investigated by the CBI for the mega bank fraud, is a luxury diamond jewellery designer who figured in Forbes India's Richest People List 2016 with a net worth of $1.74 billion.
The minimum wage hike would be helpful for lower-level employees across grade 1 to 5.
The phone comes with flagship specifications but still seems a little dated compared to what's in store for 2018.
Sharma is also unhappy about the absence of log-in sessions in WhatsApp's new feature.
PadMan did start a conversation, as it intended to, around menstruation and menstrual hygiene, but its box office collection has not been laudable as expected.
This recruitment drive has been started to hire for the posts of assistant loco pilots, technicians, switchmen, trackmen, helpers, porters and many other openings.
These liabilities are off balance sheet items like letter of credit , guarantees , derivative contracts etc.
- Microsoft Surface Pro available with a starting price of Rs 64,999
- New 13-digit numbering for SIM-based M2M devices only, not regular mobile phones
- Kia Motors to recruit 3,000 for Andhra unit to expand India operations
- Centre unveils plan to synergise operations of telecom PSUs
- Deadline for filing revised or belated income tax return for past two assessment years is March 31