- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Facebook and WhatsApp, also owned by the social media giant, have been facing the menace of rumours and fake news floating on their platforms.
After a little improvement on Sunday, when wind picked up, air quality worsened early on Monday, with forecasts of worse to come over the next few days.
Civil society networks like Right to Food Campaign and National Alliance of Peoples Movement are steering the campaign.
The new indicator would be called "contracting with the government", and would assess contracting public procurement system of the governments around the world.
Not only online stores like Amazon and Snapdeal, companies like Tanishq are also rolling out discounts.
New prepaid FRCs ranging from Rs 178 to Rs 559, offer a validity from 28 days to 90 days and data up to 2GB data per day.
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the waivers were issued to countries that have already cut purchases of Iranian crude over the past six months.
The market is flooded with air purifiers from domestic and international brands but you need to keep a few things in mind while buying one.
The couple managed to smuggle the 3.27-carat diamond after the woman swallowed it.
The Sensex fell below the 35,000-level to touch a low of 34,811.60 due to heavy selling pressure in view of foreign capital outflows and weak global cues.
Fifty-three clusters participated in the second cluster, where Amazon emerged as the top recruiter, with 14 offers.
The measures are the most concrete result yet of US President Donald Trump's controversial decision in May to abandon the multi-nation nuclear deal with Tehran.
- TRAI to decide if WhatsApp, Skype, Viber should be under regulatory regime
- Marvel Comics' Stan Lee, creator of Iron Man, Spider-Man, Hulk, dies at 95
- Online Real Money Games: An emerging business in India
- Indian multibrand fashion retailers are switching to private labels, but it's not going to be easy
- Here's what mutual fund investors should know about Riskometer
- Samsung unveils world's first foldable smartphone; here's what you need to know
- Review Apple iPhone XS, XS Max: Promising new features but overall a mixed bag
- OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple colour variant to launch in India soon
- Facebook's Portal video chat devices go on sale in the US
- Facebook will let you unsend messages within 10 minutes of sending them