- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Vinod Dasari's focussed leadership helped debt-ridden Ashok Leyland avoid a crash and turn around.
Despite no big product launches in the US last year, Natco Pharma gained from its strategy of focussing on a few big products. It now hopes to build on this.
The shortlisting process accounts for both quantitative as well as qualitative aspects.
Sajjan Jindal, Chairman of JSW Steel, buys when everyone sells.
CP Gurnani's formula is to break down complex issues and tackle the parts one by one.
Britannia Industries' MD Varun Berry is set to turn the company into a total foods company.
Rajeev Jain has the unique ability to think like a customer and come up with marketable products.
Shree Cement believes in being different. So, it expanded during a downturn, and even bought a Gulf-based company. The bold bets are set to pay off.
Mukesh Ambani is betting on consumer businesses to take RIL's story forward.
IS Jha's focus on speed of execution of projects has done wonders for PowerGrid.
Azim Premji is not only one of India's biggest entrepreneurs, he is also the face of corporate philanthropy.
- Indian-origin Jagmeet Singh creates history, becomes first non-white leader of Canada Parliament
- BJP steps up 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' Campaign, releases caller tune service to connect with people
- Etihad offers to sell its 24% Jet Airways stake to SBI at a loss
- The Great Amazon Holi Sale 2019: Attractive discounts on Samsung Galaxy M20, RealmeU, Vivo V15 Pro and more
- The Simpsons, Deadpool now under one roof as Disney closes $71 billion deal for Fox Entertainment assets
- Google unveils Stadia, a browser-based video game streaming service
- Xiaomi launches Mi Pay, a digital payments platform in India
- Apple updates iPad portfolio; launches new iPad mini and iPad Air
- Xiaomi Redmi Go with Android Pie Go launched in India: Price, specifications, availability
- Xiaomi to open 7th manufacturing unit in India; increases production capacity by 50%