Britannia Industries' MD Varun Berry is set to turn the company into a total foods company.
Rajeev Jain has the unique ability to think like a customer and come up with marketable products.
Shree Cement believes in being different. So, it expanded during a downturn, and even bought a Gulf-based company. The bold bets are set to pay off.
Mukesh Ambani is betting on consumer businesses to take RIL's story forward.
IS Jha's focus on speed of execution of projects has done wonders for PowerGrid.
Azim Premji is not only one of India's biggest entrepreneurs, he is also the face of corporate philanthropy.
Despite no big product launches in the US last year, Natco Pharma gained from its strategy of focussing on a few big products. It now hopes to build on this.
The shortlisting process accounts for both quantitative as well as qualitative aspects.
Sajjan Jindal, Chairman of JSW Steel, buys when everyone sells.
CP Gurnani's formula is to break down complex issues and tackle the parts one by one.
- Weekend lockdown in Delhi: No dine-out; malls, gyms, spas, markets closed
- Padma Shri recipient, veteran Tamil actor Vivekh dies due to heart attack at 59
- West Bengal elections: Voting for phase 5 begins amid tight security
- COVID-19: 10 US Senators urge Biden to support India's proposal at WTO to waive IP rights for vaccines
- Railway Ministry formulates policy for oxygen transport to states via cryogenic tankers
- Apple AirTags: Specs, features, launch date, India price, and everything we know so far
- Google rolls out Chrome update with nifty features, serious performance upgrade
- New Kindle update will let you set your current book cover as lockscreen
- Google misled some Android and Pixel phone users in Australia about location data, court rules
- HP Smart Tank 530 review: Nifty, hassle-free printer