Despite no big product launches in the US last year, Natco Pharma gained from its strategy of focussing on a few big products. It now hopes to build on this.
The shortlisting process accounts for both quantitative as well as qualitative aspects.
Sajjan Jindal, Chairman of JSW Steel, buys when everyone sells.
CP Gurnani's formula is to break down complex issues and tackle the parts one by one.
Rajeev Jain has the unique ability to think like a customer and come up with marketable products.
Shree Cement believes in being different. So, it expanded during a downturn, and even bought a Gulf-based company. The bold bets are set to pay off.
Mukesh Ambani is betting on consumer businesses to take RIL's story forward.
IS Jha's focus on speed of execution of projects has done wonders for PowerGrid.
Azim Premji is not only one of India's biggest entrepreneurs, he is also the face of corporate philanthropy.
- Cipla ready with repurposed HIV drug to combat coronavirus
- Dr Reddy's awaits USFDA inspection report for Srikakulam facility after a 'good' December quarter
- IndiGo bans comic Kunal Kamra for heckling TV anchor on flight
- Biz EOD: Sebi probes Jhujhunwala; exporters' IGST refund blocked; sweet but misleading AI deal
- Assam govt to allocate Rs 15,000 crore for buying back 13% NRL shares
- Jabra Elite 75t review: Impressive wireless headset at Rs 14,999, but with a downside
- iPhone 9 March launch delay possible due to Coronavirus outbreak, Chinese factories may close
- Oppo 5G phone spotted on China's certification site, launch imminent
- In time of Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak in China, online gamers are playing Plague Inc
- Nokia Original series phone to debut alongside Nokia 8.2 5G, Nokia 5.2, and Nokia 1.3 at MWC 2020