ICICI Bank, which has always been at the forefront of change, is on an HR transformation exercise to handle the digital revolution.
Employee empowerment makes Google tick.
Growth in Airtel is driven by challenging one to learning newer things.
Amazon India is busy refreshing its employee engagement toolkit and building on efforts to improve all-round inclusiveness.
Abbott Indias employee value proposition strategy focuses on flexi-benefits, participation of women and nurturing future leaders.
Helping employees learn and grow is the key cultural quotient on which Infosys thrives.
Employees send out three key messages to employers.
DTDC works on training employees and keeping costs in check.
Arvind Fashions is focused on giving employees a chance to grow and be ready for future.
Innovation is what keeps Accenture going. In turn, it does everything it can to help employees meet their career and wellness goals.
- Budget document printing to start today with 'halwa' ceremony at North Block
- NCLAT directs DLF to register transfer of 60,000 shares to shareholder's heirs
- India may fall short of FY20 tax revenue target by Rs 2.5 lakh crore: Subhash Chandra Garg
- RBI board may discuss interim dividend in next meet
- Air India unions to demand VRS package in Monday meeting with Aviation Minister
- Xiaomi spins off POCO as an independent brand
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix Alpha with wrap-around display in India soon
- Microsoft introduces Math Solver app, uses AI to solve problems
- IT spending to reach $3.9 trillion in 2020 globally: Gartner
- Oppo F15 launched in India today; here's price, specifications, offers