ICICI Bank, which has always been at the forefront of change, is on an HR transformation exercise to handle the digital revolution.
Employee empowerment makes Google tick.
Growth in Airtel is driven by challenging one to learning newer things.
Amazon India is busy refreshing its employee engagement toolkit and building on efforts to improve all-round inclusiveness.
Abbott Indias employee value proposition strategy focuses on flexi-benefits, participation of women and nurturing future leaders.
Helping employees learn and grow is the key cultural quotient on which Infosys thrives.
Employees send out three key messages to employers.
DTDC works on training employees and keeping costs in check.
Arvind Fashions is focused on giving employees a chance to grow and be ready for future.
Innovation is what keeps Accenture going. In turn, it does everything it can to help employees meet their career and wellness goals.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO subscribed two times on final day
- Bharti Infratel Q2 results: Profit dips 24% to Rs 733 crore; merger with Indus Tower to close in 30 days
- India's smartphone shipments hit record high in Q3 2020; Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo top charts
- SBI Cards share slips 7.5% post weak Q2 earnings
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala increases stake in Lupin, Tata Motors in September quarter
- Poco C3, Poco X3 and more: Poco sells over 1 million phones during Flipkart's Big Billion Days sale
- Twitter tweaks retweet policy, will temporarily require users to quote tweet
- Infinix to launch a cheaper variant of Hot 10 in India: Expected price, specifications and more
- iPhone 12 series buying guide: Which is the best iPhone for you, which has best camera and other key details
- LG Wing dual-screen phone launch in India expected on October 28