ICICI Bank, which has always been at the forefront of change, is on an HR transformation exercise to handle the digital revolution.
Employee empowerment makes Google tick.
Growth in Airtel is driven by challenging one to learning newer things.
Amazon India is busy refreshing its employee engagement toolkit and building on efforts to improve all-round inclusiveness.
Abbott Indias employee value proposition strategy focuses on flexi-benefits, participation of women and nurturing future leaders.
Helping employees learn and grow is the key cultural quotient on which Infosys thrives.
Employees send out three key messages to employers.
DTDC works on training employees and keeping costs in check.
Arvind Fashions is focused on giving employees a chance to grow and be ready for future.
Innovation is what keeps Accenture going. In turn, it does everything it can to help employees meet their career and wellness goals.
- India-China row: Talks continue without success; PLA carries on troop build-up along border
- Bihar extends lockdown till June 30; to follow Centre's 'Unlock 1.0' norms
- After China's new security law, Hong Kongers hit panic button; spike in immigration inquiries
- Lockdown 5.0: Hospitality sector welcomes govt's decision to allow re-opening of hotels, restaurants
- Toyota Kirloskar sales drop 86% in May
- WeTransfer site blocked over 'national security'; vows to resume services soon
- Review: Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Govt bans popular file-sharing site WeTransfer in India
- Minneapolis protests: Google postpones unveiling of Android 11 beta version amid unrest
- Zoom to roll out stronger encryption but only for paid users