ICICI Bank, which has always been at the forefront of change, is on an HR transformation exercise to handle the digital revolution.
Employee empowerment makes Google tick.
Growth in Airtel is driven by challenging one to learning newer things.
Amazon India is busy refreshing its employee engagement toolkit and building on efforts to improve all-round inclusiveness.
Abbott Indias employee value proposition strategy focuses on flexi-benefits, participation of women and nurturing future leaders.
Helping employees learn and grow is the key cultural quotient on which Infosys thrives.
Employees send out three key messages to employers.
DTDC works on training employees and keeping costs in check.
Arvind Fashions is focused on giving employees a chance to grow and be ready for future.
Innovation is what keeps Accenture going. In turn, it does everything it can to help employees meet their career and wellness goals.
- A last mile rural marketplace that connects rural entrepreneurs with buyers
- Essar refinery in UK in financial trouble
- Infosys expects 12-14% growth in FY22; closes FY21 with most contracts ever
- Telcos' spectrum can't be treated as 'security interest' by lenders: NCLAT
- 9 in 10 firms to hire internally: LinkedIn
- iPhone 14 likely to get massive camera upgrades, Apple may discontinue iPhone mini models from 2022
- Poco working on F series smartphone but it will be a much higher priced device when ready, hints company
- DoT examines Elon Musk-backed Starlink broadband for commercial usage in India
- Realme 8 5G to be India's first phone with MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset
- In 90s Elon Musk did 2 jobs a day, his reaction to it on Twitter is viral