This year's study includes what gig workers and women employees consider important.
New technologies will displace jobs but also create jobs
Employees' ability to influence change and work on complex projects early in their career makes ICICI Bank the most preferred workplace in the BFSI segment.
Amazon is using its tech prowess to keep employees engaged.
Deconstruction is a critical first step to understanding how to apply automation to transform work; the exercise also reveals new work from automation.
The corporate workforce in India is young and wants more freedom in work.
TCS encourages diversity and uses its workforce as a tool to get an edge.
Infosys offers numerous training modules and courses that help employees stay abreast of latest technologies.
Google, the winner of the Best Companies to Work For Survey is all about achieving ambitious targets.
- Rare blood clotting risk higher after COVID-19 than post-vaccination: Oxford study
- 5paisa Capital share zooms 20% as firm plans to raise Rs 250 crore
- PFRDA's subscriber base grows 23% under NPS, Atal Pension Yojana
- COVID-19 effect: Mumbai airport to re-consolidate flight ops to one terminal from April 21
- Centre issues guidelines for foreign-made coronavirus vaccines
- Vi is giving cashback of up to Rs 60 on unlimited recharge plans, check details
- Bitche what? Facebook removes official page of French town because it is called Bitche
- Google Assistant can now help you find your phone, order food and more
- Sony launches flagship Xperia 1 III, Xperia 5 III with variable telephoto lens, Snapdragon 888 chipset
- Apple launches study to find whether Apple Watch, iPhone can be used to detect COVID-19