This year's study includes what gig workers and women employees consider important.
New technologies will displace jobs but also create jobs
Employees' ability to influence change and work on complex projects early in their career makes ICICI Bank the most preferred workplace in the BFSI segment.
Amazon is using its tech prowess to keep employees engaged.
Deconstruction is a critical first step to understanding how to apply automation to transform work; the exercise also reveals new work from automation.
The corporate workforce in India is young and wants more freedom in work.
TCS encourages diversity and uses its workforce as a tool to get an edge.
Infosys offers numerous training modules and courses that help employees stay abreast of latest technologies.
Google, the winner of the Best Companies to Work For Survey is all about achieving ambitious targets.
- RIL's refining business in downward spiral; struggle of E&P continues
- Disney-Star lays off 44 people after Uday Shankar's exit; 400 since 2019
- Disney-Star puts sports biz under lens; churn inevitable
- Reliance Retail Q2 revenue rises 30% to Rs 36,566 cr on robust growth in grocery, digital space
- I-T dept refunds Rs 1.27 lakh crore through automated refund system
- Xiaomi shipped more phones than Apple iPhone in Q3, Samsung most selling brand globally
- Excitel announces mega broadband sale for unlimited data with 300 Mbps speed at Rs 499
- Apple to launch Apple One; check out subscription plans, prices
- Amazon Great Indian Festival continues with big offers on iPhone 11, OnePlus 8, and other mobile phones
- Andhra Pradesh seeks ban on Paytm First Game, Adda52, 130 other apps, websites