As per DIAL, the project would be completed in 3-4 years. This timeframe fits with other timelines given by IGIA for the completion of ongoing and future phase-wise expansion projects.
Deconstruction is a critical first step to understanding how to apply automation to transform work; the exercise also reveals new work from automation.
The corporate workforce in India is young and wants more freedom in work.
TCS encourages diversity and uses its workforce as a tool to get an edge.
Infosys offers numerous training modules and courses that help employees stay abreast of latest technologies.
Google, the winner of the Best Companies to Work For Survey is all about achieving ambitious targets.
This year's study includes what gig workers and women employees consider important.
New technologies will displace jobs but also create jobs
Employees' ability to influence change and work on complex projects early in their career makes ICICI Bank the most preferred workplace in the BFSI segment.
Amazon is using its tech prowess to keep employees engaged.
- Budget document printing to start today with 'halwa' ceremony at North Block
- NCLAT directs DLF to register transfer of 60,000 shares to shareholder's heirs
- India may fall short of FY20 tax revenue target by Rs 2.5 lakh crore: Subhash Chandra Garg
- RBI board may discuss interim dividend in next meet
- Air India unions to demand VRS package in Monday meeting with Aviation Minister
- Xiaomi spins off POCO as an independent brand
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix Alpha with wrap-around display in India soon
- Microsoft introduces Math Solver app, uses AI to solve problems
- IT spending to reach $3.9 trillion in 2020 globally: Gartner
- Oppo F15 launched in India today; here's price, specifications, offers