- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Business books to look out for this summer.
When it comes to becoming a successful marketer, insatiable curiosity is an indispensible trait.
The book takes you back to discussions, characters and moves that shaped the first century of the Indian Railways.
An exhaustive account of the life of the Punjab CM, and the impact he has had on the state.
Having the 'owner' mindset, whether you are an employer or an employee, is the key to consistent growth for a company.
Stories of women who unabashedly challenged the status quo, and chased their ambitions.
The author's account of his experiences as a practising lawyer in the Indian legal system is both revelatory and entertaining.
The book looks at how one can become a good person, and a good leader.
The authors make a compelling case for digital ethnography and its significance in the Indian marketplace.
Business leaders can learn from the author's experiences in setting up a successful business despite setbacks.
A close examination of the most exclusive global club of all - the financial elite's club.
Strong values and ethos lie at the heart of the successful organisations profiled in the book.
It imparts a great lesson in governance, and brims with the author's years of expertise in the domain.
In his book, the author cites social relationships, and not economic progress, as the key factor affecting citizens health.
The authors have devised a framework called 'the strategy palette' that lets leaders choose the right approach to execute a strategy.
- Bank of Baroda's merger with Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank: New entity to be operational from April 1
- RCom to exit telecom fully to focus on realty: Anil Ambani
- OVL to exit Kazakhstan's Satpayev oil block
- Iceland's WOW air offers Rs 13,499 fare for flights from Delhi to US, Canada
- World's first hydrogen train is here! It emits only water and steam, is pollution-free
- Sony launches Master Series A9F with Acoustic Surface Audio technology
- WhatsApp's new feature will make texting in the dark much easier on the eye
- Xiaomi makes a mockery of iPhone prices, sells products in bundles at same cost
- OnePlus to launch smart TV, will compete with Xiaomi, Samsung
- Samsung's exploding phone nightmare is back; Galaxy Note 9 burns in woman's purse