- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Business books to look out for this summer.
When it comes to becoming a successful marketer, insatiable curiosity is an indispensible trait.
The book takes you back to discussions, characters and moves that shaped the first century of the Indian Railways.
An exhaustive account of the life of the Punjab CM, and the impact he has had on the state.
Having the 'owner' mindset, whether you are an employer or an employee, is the key to consistent growth for a company.
Stories of women who unabashedly challenged the status quo, and chased their ambitions.
The author's account of his experiences as a practising lawyer in the Indian legal system is both revelatory and entertaining.
The book looks at how one can become a good person, and a good leader.
The authors make a compelling case for digital ethnography and its significance in the Indian marketplace.
Business leaders can learn from the author's experiences in setting up a successful business despite setbacks.
A close examination of the most exclusive global club of all - the financial elite's club.
Strong values and ethos lie at the heart of the successful organisations profiled in the book.
It imparts a great lesson in governance, and brims with the author's years of expertise in the domain.
In his book, the author cites social relationships, and not economic progress, as the key factor affecting citizens health.
The authors have devised a framework called 'the strategy palette' that lets leaders choose the right approach to execute a strategy.
- Vande Bharat Express: Train 18 breaks down 200km outside Delhi, a day before its first commercial run
- ICAI withdraws announcement on auditor rotation after government directive
- Pulwama terror attack LIVE updates: Reliance Foundation pledges full responsibility for education, employment of martyrs' children
- US, Canada approaches WTO against India for 'under-reporting' MSP for five pulses
- RBI warns Yes Bank of regulatory action for disclosing nil divergence report
- ACT Fibernet to expand broadband services and product offerings
- This new WhatsApp update will make group feature more personal, less random
- Samsung launches rugged tablet for businesses in India
- Honor Days sale on Amazon India: Get discounts on Honor Play, Honor 8X, Honor 8C and more
- Samsung Galaxy M30 price may start from Rs 15,000 in India, sale to start in March first week