- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Business books to look out for this summer.
When it comes to becoming a successful marketer, insatiable curiosity is an indispensible trait.
The book takes you back to discussions, characters and moves that shaped the first century of the Indian Railways.
An exhaustive account of the life of the Punjab CM, and the impact he has had on the state.
Having the 'owner' mindset, whether you are an employer or an employee, is the key to consistent growth for a company.
Stories of women who unabashedly challenged the status quo, and chased their ambitions.
The author's account of his experiences as a practising lawyer in the Indian legal system is both revelatory and entertaining.
The book looks at how one can become a good person, and a good leader.
The authors make a compelling case for digital ethnography and its significance in the Indian marketplace.
Business leaders can learn from the author's experiences in setting up a successful business despite setbacks.
A close examination of the most exclusive global club of all - the financial elite's club.
Strong values and ethos lie at the heart of the successful organisations profiled in the book.
It imparts a great lesson in governance, and brims with the author's years of expertise in the domain.
In his book, the author cites social relationships, and not economic progress, as the key factor affecting citizens health.
The authors have devised a framework called 'the strategy palette' that lets leaders choose the right approach to execute a strategy.
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office collection Day 9: Aamir Khan-starrer continues to lose steam in its second week
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL