- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
This book motivates a non-runner to get up and start running. It is about how you can continuously challenge yourself and achieve your dreams, without creating unnecessary stress in your life.
The book is a policy-maker's reference guide, grounded in plenty of evidence but elucidated in short paragraphs.
The book points out solutions that an engineering mindset can create.
A must read for entrepreneurs, investors and
Despite its length, the book is well worth a read for lay readers and
The book goes to great lengths to elucidate the real life principles and practices of what doing an MBA is all about.
The book looks at what makes the search giant the world's best workplace.
The book dwells on the problems confronting India but only skims the surface.
For those who are worried that technology and the Internet are closing in on us too fast, too soon, the book is a soothing balm.
Deal with China, a country ruled by men not laws, from a position of strength, says the book.
- Kesari box office collection Day 1: Akshay Kumar, Parineeti Chopra's war saga likely to earn Rs 25 crore on Holi
- Fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi jailed till March 29 by London court: A timeline of his extradition case
- Resolution for Jet Airways is futile; send it for insolvency
- Sebi directs commodity exchanges to create fund for farmers, FPOs
- Jet Airways lenders keep options open to engage with turnaround specialists
- No political campaign to be allowed on major social media platforms in last 48 hours before polls
- Hike Holi stickers: How to download gujiya, gulal, bhang stickers
- WhatsApp Holi stickers: How to download and send customised GIFs?
- Google unveils Stadia, a browser-based video game streaming service
- Xiaomi launches Mi Pay, a digital payments platform in India