- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Both Ashutosh's and Saba Naqvi's books on the Aam Aadmi Party experiment - while riveting - suffer from being too close to the subject, writes Sandip Ghose.
Walter Isaacson, who wrote the Steve Jobs book, tells us that teamwork matters more than individual brilliance.
Huawei has a relentless focus on consumer centricity and innovation, and at its core is the management style of its founder Ren Zhengfei.
Sheth's book is a candid account of his life from a studious Marwari child to an authority on consumer behaviour and marketing
The man who proved PSUs could also deliver looks back on a remarkable career.
- Nokia 7.1 Plus leaked press renders show notched display, Carl Zeiss dual camera
- Realme to launch a new midrange smartphone Realme 2 Pro this month
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 unveiled with triple camera, Infinity Display
- OnePlus 6T is officially an Amazon exclusive and it may be coming sooner than expected
- HMD Global's Nokia 6.1 Plus to go on sale today via Flipkart