- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Truly wise CEOs find a purpose that transcends personal gain, says this book.
A fable about both the need for innovation and the challenges in implementing it.
The book draws from a potpourri of academic work to show Indians are far from inscrutable.
Timeless Leadership: 18 Leadership Sutras from the Bhagavad Gita distils lessons from the Gita which modern day executives can profit from.
A nugget-rich read of the journey of India's most valuable lender, HDFC Bank.
'Gujarat: Governance for Growth and Development' examines the reasons for the state's success.
Asian firms are making more outbound acquisitions than European ones, says this book.
'The New Emerging Market Multinationals' analyses 39 cases of multinational corporations coming out of emerging markets.
The book analyses accountability in public life and suggests ways of increasing it.
Letters corporate celebrities wrote to their daughters and the lessons to be learnt from them.
A 21st century from-the-heart manifesto by Facebook's Chief Operating Officer
A racy account of the rise of Rajat Gupta and the insider trading scandal that felled him.
Despite its problems, the region has immense business potential, says this book.
The success stories of 11 top women business leaders falls short in the telling.
The enduring mystique of the late Steve Jobs prompts yet another book on him.
Bagchi's latest is aimed at students on the verge of taking their first steps towards a career.
Oil pricing is complex, and bucks the usual demand and supply theory, says this book.
The book looks at real-life business cases and provides key insights into living.
- IL&FS Financial Services MD and CEO Ramesh C Bawa steps down
- I-T officials conducting survey since Sep 19: Jet Airways
- Sebi issues revised KYC norms for foreign portfolio investors
- PM has betrayed India: Gandhi on Hollande's reported remarks on Rafale deal
- Google may be tracking your offline purchases with Mastercard's help
- Facebook's dating service is live, but not everyone can use it
- Nokia 7.1 Plus may be unveiled at HMD Global's launch event on October 4
- iPhone users take note! WhatsApp won't run on these devices
- GoPro Hero7 Black launched with gimbal-like stabilisation