- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Truly wise CEOs find a purpose that transcends personal gain, says this book.
A fable about both the need for innovation and the challenges in implementing it.
The book draws from a potpourri of academic work to show Indians are far from inscrutable.
Timeless Leadership: 18 Leadership Sutras from the Bhagavad Gita distils lessons from the Gita which modern day executives can profit from.
A nugget-rich read of the journey of India's most valuable lender, HDFC Bank.
'Gujarat: Governance for Growth and Development' examines the reasons for the state's success.
Asian firms are making more outbound acquisitions than European ones, says this book.
'The New Emerging Market Multinationals' analyses 39 cases of multinational corporations coming out of emerging markets.
The book analyses accountability in public life and suggests ways of increasing it.
Letters corporate celebrities wrote to their daughters and the lessons to be learnt from them.
A 21st century from-the-heart manifesto by Facebook's Chief Operating Officer
A racy account of the rise of Rajat Gupta and the insider trading scandal that felled him.
Despite its problems, the region has immense business potential, says this book.
The success stories of 11 top women business leaders falls short in the telling.
The enduring mystique of the late Steve Jobs prompts yet another book on him.
Bagchi's latest is aimed at students on the verge of taking their first steps towards a career.
Oil pricing is complex, and bucks the usual demand and supply theory, says this book.
The book looks at real-life business cases and provides key insights into living.
- JSW Steel to invest Rs 5,000 crore to boost manufacturing
- HDFC disburses Rs 1,100 crore subsidy to 51,000 home buyers under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Central Information Commission asks PMO, RBI to disclose wilful defaulters list, Raghuram Rajan's letter
- Shah Rukh Khan wants to 'unofficially' be Air India brand ambassador
- RBI trains 11,000 bank officers on credit lending to small businesses
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL