Mumbai's best-known chocolatier Zeba Kohli tells you how to create your very own delicious confections.
Cocoa powder - 1 cup
Milk powder - 2 cups (should always be double the quantity of cocoa powder )
Icing sugar - 1 or 2 cups (depending on how sweet you like your chocolate)
Butter - 4 teaspoons (optional)
Water - 1 cup
1) Pour cocoa and milk powder into a bowl.
2) Caramelise icing sugar in a pan/bowl on mild heat. Add four teaspoons of butter to the sugar (optional). Ensure that the mixture remains fluid and does not thicken.
3) Pour the caramel in small amounts to the cocoa and milk powder mixture and make sure that it's an even mix.
4) Mix gently until the mixture starts to thicken.
5) Heat a cup of water to lukewarm temperature. Consistently add small amounts of lukewarm water to the cocoa, caramel and milk powder mixture to make a healthy, even texture.
6) Pour the mixture onto a flat tray to make a chocolate bar or into a mould tray to give the chocolate shapes of your choice.
7) Refrigerate until the chocolate mix sets. Garnish with fruits and enjoy!