Marketing and Commercial Director and General Manager Paulo and Stefano Canali on what makes the cut this summer.
- Opt for soft jackets and natural and precious fibres such as cotton, linen and silk. Look for soft, lightweight materials.
- Adopt natural tones. Beige, sandy pale browns are big this summer as are bright shades like lilac and coral.
- Slim pants with flat fronts are in vogue. Don the image; style follows.
- Settle for rounded and natural shoulders in jackets and double breasted blazers.
- Watch out for special blends and double detailing. Canali's Kei jacket has embroidered details on the insides. Detailing is important to evaluate quality pieces.