The consumer durables and electronics industry continues to hire aggressively.
Assessment tools provide a useful filter even if their use requires companies to cast their nets much wider than before.
Employers are keenly tracking the social media space.
Leading global recruiter Hays CEO Alistair Cox says the company is doing well in India.
Industry insiders claim many aspiring to join the sector are unaware of the roles and responsibilities it entails.
NGOs have realised the need to train their mid-level leaders in worldly skills.
Technology product and services companies seek out creators of user experience.
The first computer-based common admission test (CAT) was anything but smooth. BTpresents first-person accounts of two students who sat for CAT 2009.
Tough economic conditions take a toll on employee engagement, according to a study.
With hefty increments out of question this year, companies are finding novel ways to meet employee expectations.
Cultural influences affect business negotiations in the global village.
Employers need to make employees more aware of health benefits offered.
Peer comparison is the biggest mistake executives make when negotiating pay packets with potential employers.
Jobs with attractive benefits in the power sector make up for the lack of buzz about it.
- What went wrong with Patanjali's fairy-tale growth story?
- Sundar Pichai marvels at girl who scored 0 in quantum physics! Here's why
- DHFL shares fall 5% as RBI takes over company board to initiate insolvency process
- Top 5 payment challenges faced by SMEs, the growth engines of Indian economy
- Jio University to start academic sessions in 2021; students can apply for these course
- In this Kochi-based bank, robots recruit employees
- How to make money on TikTok
- Govt agency flags 'vulnerability' in WhatsApp; company says no user harmed yet
- Shashi Tharoor heads parliamentary panel to probe WhatsApp snooping issue
- Realme X2 Pro, Realme 5s launched in India: Price starts at Rs 29,999 and Rs 9,999