Chai cafes are multiplying, becoming as aspirational as coffee chains and attracting investment.
An eminent jury identified the start-Ups that are making a difference.
Indian language social media platform ShareChat is making waves.
This mobile-first job test-prep provider thrives on 3Cs - convenience, cost and credibility.
Rahul Garg's Moglix is solving supply chain challenges for businesses.
New consumer product companies get cracking.
Through its SaaS platform, FarEye is making product Delivery an efficient process.
Puneet Gupta's start-up Clensta International lets you have a bath and wash hair without using a drop of water.
Swajal Water has a sustainable business model for its water ATMs which can be scaled up rapidly.
Qure.ai has developed artificial intelligence assisted tailored algorithms to help diagnose diseases and recommend personalised treatment.
Avneesh Agrawal and David Julian's Netradyne is bundling hardware and services to make driving safer.
Locus is optimising capacity management in logistics by focusing on people and vehicles.
The founders of GROWW want to make it the Amazon of the financial services space.
Ayushi Gudwani's FableStreet designs custom-fit work-wear with just three body measurements.
Acko's varun Dua is out to redefine the way insurance is sold.
- Printing machinery maker launches UV system to disinfect everything from keys to shoes, fish, vegetables and even malls
- Indian manufacturers hail end to export curbs on paracetamol APIs
- Trump terminates US ties with WHO, imposes sanctions against China
- GST collections down 70% in April
- Biz EOD: India's GDP growth lower than 2009; core industries' output declines; credit card, MSME loans fall
- After Donald Trump silenced, Twitter and White House now fighting tweet war in full public display
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook should not verify posts, satire website declares him dead
- Facebook CatchUp is new group calling app, 5 things to know
- Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite sells out within 20 seconds in India on first sale
- Aarogya Setu link: Google Play Store removes MobiKwik, reinstates later