Chai cafes are multiplying, becoming as aspirational as coffee chains and attracting investment.
An eminent jury identified the start-Ups that are making a difference.
Indian language social media platform ShareChat is making waves.
This mobile-first job test-prep provider thrives on 3Cs - convenience, cost and credibility.
Rahul Garg's Moglix is solving supply chain challenges for businesses.
New consumer product companies get cracking.
Through its SaaS platform, FarEye is making product Delivery an efficient process.
Puneet Gupta's start-up Clensta International lets you have a bath and wash hair without using a drop of water.
Swajal Water has a sustainable business model for its water ATMs which can be scaled up rapidly.
Qure.ai has developed artificial intelligence assisted tailored algorithms to help diagnose diseases and recommend personalised treatment.
Avneesh Agrawal and David Julian's Netradyne is bundling hardware and services to make driving safer.
Locus is optimising capacity management in logistics by focusing on people and vehicles.
The founders of GROWW want to make it the Amazon of the financial services space.
Ayushi Gudwani's FableStreet designs custom-fit work-wear with just three body measurements.
Acko's varun Dua is out to redefine the way insurance is sold.
- Budget document printing to start today with 'halwa' ceremony at North Block
- NCLAT directs DLF to register transfer of 60,000 shares to shareholder's heirs
- India may fall short of FY20 tax revenue target by Rs 2.5 lakh crore: Subhash Chandra Garg
- RBI board may discuss interim dividend in next meet
- Air India unions to demand VRS package in Monday meeting with Aviation Minister
- Xiaomi spins off POCO as an independent brand
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix Alpha with wrap-around display in India soon
- Microsoft introduces Math Solver app, uses AI to solve problems
- IT spending to reach $3.9 trillion in 2020 globally: Gartner
- Oppo F15 launched in India today; here's price, specifications, offers