Chai cafes are multiplying, becoming as aspirational as coffee chains and attracting investment.
An eminent jury identified the start-Ups that are making a difference.
Indian language social media platform ShareChat is making waves.
This mobile-first job test-prep provider thrives on 3Cs - convenience, cost and credibility.
Rahul Garg's Moglix is solving supply chain challenges for businesses.
New consumer product companies get cracking.
Through its SaaS platform, FarEye is making product Delivery an efficient process.
Puneet Gupta's start-up Clensta International lets you have a bath and wash hair without using a drop of water.
Swajal Water has a sustainable business model for its water ATMs which can be scaled up rapidly.
Qure.ai has developed artificial intelligence assisted tailored algorithms to help diagnose diseases and recommend personalised treatment.
Avneesh Agrawal and David Julian's Netradyne is bundling hardware and services to make driving safer.
Locus is optimising capacity management in logistics by focusing on people and vehicles.
The founders of GROWW want to make it the Amazon of the financial services space.
Ayushi Gudwani's FableStreet designs custom-fit work-wear with just three body measurements.
Acko's varun Dua is out to redefine the way insurance is sold.
- Rice export rates ease in India as supply picks up
- Nirav Modi extradition verdict: Too early to celebrate, say legal experts
- Bomb scare outside Mukesh Ambani's residence; explosive material found
- GameStop shares rally 50% after puzzling ice-cream cone tweet
- Bharat Bandh: Traders, transporters to stop work on Feb 26; all you need to know
- WhatsApp can be banned in India after new rules if it refuses to dilute privacy protection
- Asus ROG Phone 5 India launch on March 10, here is what I am expecting from it
- YouTube brings 'supervised' account for tweens and teens; here's what parents need to know
- Government reveals stats on social media users, WhatsApp leads while YouTube beats Facebook, Instagram
- China's Xiaomi expands manufacturing in India, adds 3 new partners for smartphones, smart TVs