Chai cafes are multiplying, becoming as aspirational as coffee chains and attracting investment.
An eminent jury identified the start-Ups that are making a difference.
Indian language social media platform ShareChat is making waves.
This mobile-first job test-prep provider thrives on 3Cs - convenience, cost and credibility.
Rahul Garg's Moglix is solving supply chain challenges for businesses.
New consumer product companies get cracking.
Through its SaaS platform, FarEye is making product Delivery an efficient process.
Puneet Gupta's start-up Clensta International lets you have a bath and wash hair without using a drop of water.
Swajal Water has a sustainable business model for its water ATMs which can be scaled up rapidly.
Qure.ai has developed artificial intelligence assisted tailored algorithms to help diagnose diseases and recommend personalised treatment.
Avneesh Agrawal and David Julian's Netradyne is bundling hardware and services to make driving safer.
Locus is optimising capacity management in logistics by focusing on people and vehicles.
The founders of GROWW want to make it the Amazon of the financial services space.
Ayushi Gudwani's FableStreet designs custom-fit work-wear with just three body measurements.
Acko's varun Dua is out to redefine the way insurance is sold.
- India's smartphone shipments hit record high in Q3 2020; Xiaomi, Samsung, Vivo top charts
- SBI Cards share slips 7.5% post weak Q2 earnings
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala increases stake in Lupin, Tata Motors in September quarter
- Rs 64 stock turned to Rs 543 in five months giving investors 748% returns
- Gland Pharma receives Sebi's nod to raise Rs 6,000 crore via IPO
- Poco C3, Poco X3 and more: Poco sells over 1 million phones during Flipkart's Big Billion Days sale
- Twitter tweaks retweet policy, will temporarily require users to quote tweet
- Infinix to launch a cheaper variant of Hot 10 in India: Expected price, specifications and more
- iPhone 12 series buying guide: Which is the best iPhone for you, which has best camera and other key details
- LG Wing dual-screen phone launch in India expected on October 28