Why are two shipbuilders, Bharati Shipyard and ABG Shipyard, slugging it out with offers and counter-offers to lay their hands on an offshore services provider? Virendra Verma finds out.
Mid-sized fast-moving consumer goods companies, riding on rural volumes, have stolen a march on the big guns.
- Discom cannot terminate PPA with insolvent power company: SC
- Ranbir Kapoor tests COVID-19 positive; mother Neetu Kapoor says he's 'recovering well'
- 42, 848 armed forces personnel tested positive for COVID-19 so far, says govt
- Why Inox Wind share rose over 4% today
- 10,113 companies shut down in India from Apr 2020-Feb 2021; Delhi tops list
- BSNL Rs 949 broadband plan now offers 150 Mbps speed with up to 2000GB data, check all revised offers
- Moto G30, Moto G10 Power launched in India, price starts at Rs 9,999
- Apple may launch AirPods 3, iPad Pro update and more products at March 23 event
- Instagram Reels on Facebook feed? Facebook tests news feature
- Facebook will now let users post short videos on its platform