With the Delhi High Court's verdict, Daiichi Sankyo has scored a victory against former Ranbaxy promoters. But it won't end there.
Why Danone exited the Indian dairy business.
Registration Cancellation of over 2 lakh inactive companies is a display of the government's cavalier attitude
Corporate Indias fragile credit health is fast becoming a cause for concern.
Promoter ousted as lenders seek a management change.
While ArcelorMittal, Tata Steel and Vedanta draw plans to buy Essar Steel, the Ruia family, too, is looking for a backdoor entry. Can it succeed?
The Union budget fails to live up to the expectations of Indian Inc. on the tax front even as private investments fail to take off.
Companies are becoming more efficient, paring working capital needs on lower commodity prices and inflation.
How board members can ensure good corporate governance.
Videocon has approached banks for debt restructuring after making huge losses in telecom and picture tube plant revamp. Is the company staring at insolvency?
Early bird corporate results show there is little reason to cheer.
- US, UK and Australia among top markets for Indian sellers exporting products on eBay
- North Korea toughens rules of entry to sea to fight coronavirusNorth Korea toughens rules of entry to sea to fight coronavirus
- JSW Steel to acquire land in Odisha for Rs 53,000 crore project
- 'May the Force be with you': Darth Vader actor Dave Prowse dead at 85
- PSU general insurance firms told to slash avoidable expenses, improve financial health
- Enterprise IT: How growing storage needs pose a big challenge to India's data ecosystem
- Realme 7 Pro Android 11 update now rolling out for testing in India
- Online platform CashBean offers quick loans at the click of a button
- Moto G9 Plus may launch in India soon; check out specs, features, other details
- Samsung confirms its next truly wireless earbuds will not look like beans