The acquisition of Lloyds consumer durables business gives Havells an entry into this high-growth segment. But the company has a challenging task ahead if it has to compete with MNCs and other home-grown biggies.
How the proposed Grasim-AB Nuvo merger will create a mega company with several focused businesses.
In spite of rising prices and some relief from falling imports, the steel industry is struggling to recover.
Maggi Noodles is back, but for Nestle India, the road ahead is full of challenges.
BPL, the former consumer durables major, is trying to make a comeback. Will it succeed?
E-Commerce companies begin hunt for alternative revenue models as pressure to deliver on unit economics mounts.
InMobi, India's first billion-dollar-valuation start-up, is finding it difficult to raise funds and survive independently.
Why the trouble at Infosys is unlikely to abate quickly.
More brands are turning to 360-degree videos to woo consumers.
Many global healthcare chains and investors are pumping money into hospitals in India. This may prove to be a game changer for the country's healthcare sector.
The ugly spat between McDonalds and Vikram Bakshi, its estranged partner, is taking a toll on the brands fortunes in India with competition fast catching up.
- India stockpiles syringes for universal COVID-19 immunisation
- Biz EOD: Are Sensex, Nifty overvalued; Moderna COVID vaccine 94.1% effective; signs of recovery in Indian economy
- Better networking key to top positions: 94% women tell JobsForHer
- Moderna COVID vaccine efficacy drops as trial subjects double
- Increased healthcare outlay, COVID outcomes not directly correlated: India Ratings
- Vivo V20 Pro 5G launching in India tomorrow; here's all you need to know
- FAU-G vs PUBG: Akshay Kumar's army game appears on Play Store as latter plans India comeback
- India will have 350 million 5G users by end of 2026, says Ericsson Mobility Report
- FAU-G game pre-registrations open on Google Play Store ahead of PUBG Mobile India release
- Moto G 5G quick review: Near perfect phone