Among the big five of IT companies, Wipro has slipped from No. 2 to No. 4 in the past decade.
It is the story of a successful pivot, from a budget accommodation play to a more premium one where experiences hold the key.
Several big projects in J&K have been hit as companies struggle with labour unrest and difficulties in land acquisition and acquiring govt clearances
India had imported crude oil worth $168 bn in 2013/14, but with the crash in prices it may import the same volume of crude oil for $88 bn in 2015/16.
Apart from the choice of traditional EPC model, sharp focus on the segments, as well as a tight rein on costs, has helped these companies survive.
Growth opportunities, entrepreneurial platforms and the wealth creating opportunities provided by the e-commerce companies prove to be the major pull factors.
The freedom to pursue your dream to make a difference to humanity keeps Google a vibrant organisation.
Amtek Auto's spate of overseas acquisitions and investment in domestic capacity addition added debt to the business and increased interest outgo.
In 10 months, Yummade has become a Rs 25 lakh company. It has over 300 stock-keeping units and over 200 partner chefs.
- World AIDS Day 2020: See significance, theme, quotes
- Reliance Capital share slips 5% after firm defaults on loans from HDFC, Axis Bank
- Delhi breathed more polluted air in November 2020 than 2019
- IIM-Calcutta achieves 100% summer internship placement; Accenture, Microsoft top recruiters
- Fuel prices unchanged today; check out latest petrol, diesel rates in metros
- Always Mute, Disappearing Messages and other new features WhatsApp announced
- Vivo V20 Pro 5G launching in India tomorrow; here's all you need to know
- FAU-G vs PUBG: Akshay Kumar's army game appears on Play Store as latter plans India comeback
- India will have 350 million 5G users by end of 2026, says Ericsson Mobility Report
- FAU-G game pre-registrations open on Google Play Store ahead of PUBG Mobile India release