- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The 26-year-old, in a matter of weeks, fought a public battle with a venture fund and a media house, sent his resignation to the board and then pulled it back.
Mallya is an influential Member of Parliament and carries goodwill with several leading politicians cutting across political boundaries.
Share economy proponents have not given up and are banking on the fact that 65 per cent of India's population is below 35.
With its focus on industrial products, online marketplace Tolexo is tapping into an opportunity few have noticed so far.
Chaayos is Nitin Saluja and Raghav Verma, the two IITians' attempt to bring home-style servings of the vintage brew in a modern and funky cafe format.
Each of the big four companies of online furniture retail - Pepperfry, Fab Furnish, Urban Ladder and Mebel Kart - is devising its own methods to woo shoppers.
Private equity funding of asset reconstruction companies will transform the bad loan market, but for that complete control over the acquired assets is a necessity.
BCG Strategy Institute has identified five traps that companies can fall into, as they explore new opportunities. Here's how to navigate them.
Post-UTV, the entrepreneur wants to be a team player.
Had enough of business family scions who follow in their parents' footsteps? Business Today finds some who are doing their own thing.
The steelmaker is saddled with massive debt, posted heavy losses for four years in a row, and is operating at half its capacity.
Vistara's journey will be fraught with challenges on both operational and cost sides, and cracking the full-service model will not be easy in a market like India.
Vishal Mehta has had limited success as an online retailer with Infibeam.com. But he is back in the hunt with e-commerce infrastructure provider BuildaBazaar.com.
- OYO Hotels to expand its footprint in Odisha
- Apple appoints Nokia's Ashish Chowdhary to lead India operations
- SEBI tightens noose on credit rating agencies
- Govt masterstroke! 14 mega employment zones expected to create 10 million jobs
- Tata Sons conducts due diligence to buy controlling stake in Jet Airways: Report
- OnePlus may launch 3 phones next year; fans will have to wait for 5G
- Love in the time of right swipe: Tinder introduces more gender options on user bios
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Mix 3 Lite today; check features, price
- Samsung unveils world's first foldable smartphone; here's what you need to know
- Review Apple iPhone XS, XS Max: Promising new features but overall a mixed bag