- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The 26-year-old, in a matter of weeks, fought a public battle with a venture fund and a media house, sent his resignation to the board and then pulled it back.
Mallya is an influential Member of Parliament and carries goodwill with several leading politicians cutting across political boundaries.
Share economy proponents have not given up and are banking on the fact that 65 per cent of India's population is below 35.
With its focus on industrial products, online marketplace Tolexo is tapping into an opportunity few have noticed so far.
Chaayos is Nitin Saluja and Raghav Verma, the two IITians' attempt to bring home-style servings of the vintage brew in a modern and funky cafe format.
Each of the big four companies of online furniture retail - Pepperfry, Fab Furnish, Urban Ladder and Mebel Kart - is devising its own methods to woo shoppers.
Private equity funding of asset reconstruction companies will transform the bad loan market, but for that complete control over the acquired assets is a necessity.
BCG Strategy Institute has identified five traps that companies can fall into, as they explore new opportunities. Here's how to navigate them.
Post-UTV, the entrepreneur wants to be a team player.
Had enough of business family scions who follow in their parents' footsteps? Business Today finds some who are doing their own thing.
The steelmaker is saddled with massive debt, posted heavy losses for four years in a row, and is operating at half its capacity.
Vistara's journey will be fraught with challenges on both operational and cost sides, and cracking the full-service model will not be easy in a market like India.
Vishal Mehta has had limited success as an online retailer with Infibeam.com. But he is back in the hunt with e-commerce infrastructure provider BuildaBazaar.com.
- SBI to sell 26% stake in payment services arm
- Petta vs Viswasam Box Office Collection: While Rajinikanth's film leads globally, Ajith's movie stays ahead at its home turf
- Uri Box Office Collection Day 8: Vicky Kaushal's film makes more than Week 1 earnings of Raazi, Stree, Badhaai Ho
- Why Cheat India Box Office Collection Day 1: Emraan Hashmi film could be his lowest opener so far
- Reliance's entry into e-commerce will reduce digital colonisation, says former Infosys CFO Mohandas Pai
- Cyber Dost: This Twitter handle by Home Ministry tells you how to keep your online personal, financial data safe
- Google to acquire Fossil Group's smartwatch technology for $40 million
- PUBG Mobile update 0.10.5 rolling out with season 5, MK47 Mutant added but there's no Zombie mode
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro with 48 MP camera to launch in Feb; here are the details
- Nearly 77 cr email IDs have been exposed! Here's what you can do to be safe