There is an awareness of the need for executive coaching, especially for business leaders in new roles. There is a realisation that mentoring is crucial, more so at the time of succession.
"Our localisation level was 20 per cent only a year ago, but now it is 50 per cent," says Philipp von Sahr, President, BMW India.
BCG Strategy Institute has identified five traps that companies can fall into, as they explore new opportunities. Here's how to navigate them.
Post-UTV, the entrepreneur wants to be a team player.
Had enough of business family scions who follow in their parents' footsteps? Business Today finds some who are doing their own thing.
The steelmaker is saddled with massive debt, posted heavy losses for four years in a row, and is operating at half its capacity.
Vistara's journey will be fraught with challenges on both operational and cost sides, and cracking the full-service model will not be easy in a market like India.
Vishal Mehta has had limited success as an online retailer with Infibeam.com. But he is back in the hunt with e-commerce infrastructure provider BuildaBazaar.com.
The 26-year-old, in a matter of weeks, fought a public battle with a venture fund and a media house, sent his resignation to the board and then pulled it back.
Mallya is an influential Member of Parliament and carries goodwill with several leading politicians cutting across political boundaries.
Share economy proponents have not given up and are banking on the fact that 65 per cent of India's population is below 35.
With its focus on industrial products, online marketplace Tolexo is tapping into an opportunity few have noticed so far.
Chaayos is Nitin Saluja and Raghav Verma, the two IITians' attempt to bring home-style servings of the vintage brew in a modern and funky cafe format.
Each of the big four companies of online furniture retail - Pepperfry, Fab Furnish, Urban Ladder and Mebel Kart - is devising its own methods to woo shoppers.
Private equity funding of asset reconstruction companies will transform the bad loan market, but for that complete control over the acquired assets is a necessity.
- Anand Mahindra to gift Thar SUVs to six debutants after India's historic win in Australia
- Sensex hits 50,000: Take bottom-up approach to investing
- BT MindRush 2021: Here are the winners of 'India's Best CEOs'
- GM warns Maharashtra government's move to block its exit could hit investment
- Fuel prices at all time high as rates surge fourth time this week
- Twitter relaunches profile verification process
- BT MindRush 2021: How AI will change work, workplace and workers
- iPhone 12 available at discount of Rs 16,000 at Maple online, offline store
- Amazon Great Republic Day sale ends today: Last chance to grab deals on iPhone 12 Mini, OnePlus 8Tand more
- Several iPhone users logged out of their Facebook accounts mysteriously