The deal does many things for Suzlon. It infuses Rs 1,800 crore of much-needed cash at a time its quarterly net loss is 17 times its sales. Secondly, it brings Sun Pharma's Dilip Shanghvi into the mix.
Six months after Roopa Kudva announced she was quitting, reshuffle and exits of senior executives continue at CRISIL.
After moving its base to Mumbai from London, the company announced an ambitious target of becoming a Rs 30,000-crore entity by 2020 and push its India growth.
How did a company, with a largely South India footprint till recently, manage to get such a high valuation, propelling its owner into the billionaire club?
Increasingly, companies are realising that different HR policies need to be designed to attract and incentivise different age groups, and the youth in particular.
Although YU is celebrating the success of its first online flash sale, the launch raises multiple questions that the company hasn't been able to convincingly answer.
Oberoi wants to be in London and New York, possibly Paris, and would also like to have a presence in Thailand, Singapore and Hong Kong.
The families of Fortis-Religare, Jubilant, Emami and DCM Shriram present a heartwarming contrast to the all around upheaval in family-run businesses.
At present, Titan is evaluating at least 50 business opportunities in the women's, kids and youth's lifestyle categories.
Not too long ago, Tata Motors vied with Hyundai India for the position of number two to Maruti Suzuki. For some time, its position has been in free fall.
The 65-year-old food industry veteran built MTR Foods into a giant, and sold it seven years ago. Now his Maiyas brand is challenging the empire he founded.
Corporate honchos are also writing popular fiction.
- Budget 2021: Infra push can boost economy, improve competitiveness
- Modi, Xi, among world leaders to address virtual WEF Davos Summit
- Maruti Suzuki hikes prices up to Rs 34,000 over higher input costs
- US Capitol complex shut down temporarily due to fire nearby
- Govt to allocate Rs 7,500 cr for IT hardware manufacturing under PLI scheme
- OnePlus Band review: A smart health companion
- Signal a non-profit company unlike Facebook's WhatsApp; India prime focus: Brian Acton
- iPhone 12 mini to sell with Rs 10,000 discount in Amazon Great Republic Day sale
- Skullcandy Jib True wireless earbuds with 22-hour battery life launched at Rs 2,999
- EXCLUSIVE: Users ditching WhatsApp shows Indians care about privacy, says Signal's Brian Acton