- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Here we take a look at the grooming of Azim Premji’s elder son, Rishad.
Are Indian CEOs overpaid? Mercer's study of the CEOs of the Wall Street Journal 350 showed median levels of total direct compensation to be at $6.5 million.
Azim Premji talks to Venkatesha Babu and Rahul Sachitanand about Wipro and the road ahead.
Not much has changed in Mumbai. It's still the best city for business. It still stinks.
The IT boom has turned Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune and Gurgaon into cities of opportunities. But on the flip side, it has turned these cities into urban nightmares.
As the indices hit new highs with monotonous regularity, an increasing number of investors (and punters) are riding the gravy train. Will some fingers get burnt?
- The Great Amazon Holi Sale 2019: Attractive discounts on Samsung Galaxy M20, RealmeU, Vivo V15 Pro and more
- The Simpsons, Deadpool now under one roof as Disney closes $71 billion deal for Fox Entertainment assets
- Planning to take the metro on Holi? Don't forget to check the timings before you step out
- Rupee falls 19 paise against US dollar in early trade on Wednesday
- Sensex, Nifty rise on sustained foreign fund inflow
- Google unveils Stadia, a browser-based video game streaming service
- Xiaomi launches Mi Pay, a digital payments platform in India
- Apple updates iPad portfolio; launches new iPad mini and iPad Air
- Xiaomi Redmi Go with Android Pie Go launched in India: Price, specifications, availability
- Xiaomi to open 7th manufacturing unit in India; increases production capacity by 50%