- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
BT's panel of experts takes a close look at what to expect in Arun Jaitley's last big Budget.
Building a bond of trust between all stakeholders, be it employees, clients or investors, helps tide over crises and generate goodwill.
As a CEO, you need to be able to build trust with all stakeholders - customers, suppliers and with your board and your employees.
Learning from the new kids on the block is one way to keep yourself in sync with the all that's changing and evolving in the world today.
Building a stable and sustainable organisation requires a very long-term outlook and focus on the bigger picture.
Culture is vital to institution building. It requires relentless communication to ensure that purpose, vision and values of the firm are internalised.
Farmer producer organisations could help alleviate rural distress. Will the budget give them a boost?
Taking calculated risks and thinking long term separated the best CEOs from the good ones.
There is no quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes everything...even nature.
Values are important because they allow us to empower our people...If a leader practises certain values, there is no way that the team won't.
You need bright people around you; you must also take a leap of faith and work on a shared vision to build a winning team.
Conflict is inevitable, but the determination to stand by one's decision and see it through is the key to success.
Putting the right team together is a challenging task, but being diligent pays in the longer term.
Authority could be used well or abused, but influence is earned and so is respect.
We all need to be that ideal job candidate who has a passion for the work he is doing and the determination to carry on.
- Online Real Money Games: An emerging business in India
- Indian multibrand fashion retailers are switching to private labels, but it's not going to be easy
- Here's what mutual fund investors should know about Riskometer
- Safety comes first! India lot stricter than other countries on alcohol limit for pilots
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey meets Congress chief Rahul Gandhi, IIT students
- Samsung unveils world's first foldable smartphone; here's what you need to know
- Review Apple iPhone XS, XS Max: Promising new features but overall a mixed bag
- OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple colour variant to launch in India soon
- Facebook's Portal video chat devices go on sale in the US
- Facebook will let you unsend messages within 10 minutes of sending them