- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
BT's panel of experts takes a close look at what to expect in Arun Jaitley's last big Budget.
Building a bond of trust between all stakeholders, be it employees, clients or investors, helps tide over crises and generate goodwill.
As a CEO, you need to be able to build trust with all stakeholders - customers, suppliers and with your board and your employees.
Learning from the new kids on the block is one way to keep yourself in sync with the all that's changing and evolving in the world today.
Building a stable and sustainable organisation requires a very long-term outlook and focus on the bigger picture.
Culture is vital to institution building. It requires relentless communication to ensure that purpose, vision and values of the firm are internalised.
Farmer producer organisations could help alleviate rural distress. Will the budget give them a boost?
Taking calculated risks and thinking long term separated the best CEOs from the good ones.
There is no quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes everything...even nature.
Values are important because they allow us to empower our people...If a leader practises certain values, there is no way that the team won't.
You need bright people around you; you must also take a leap of faith and work on a shared vision to build a winning team.
Conflict is inevitable, but the determination to stand by one's decision and see it through is the key to success.
Putting the right team together is a challenging task, but being diligent pays in the longer term.
Authority could be used well or abused, but influence is earned and so is respect.
We all need to be that ideal job candidate who has a passion for the work he is doing and the determination to carry on.
- With RBI exist, government now owns 100% stake in NHB, Nabard
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Q4 profit dips 23% to Rs 261 cr, board declares dividend of Rs 1.55 per share
- GST evasion: FinMin makes changes in e-way bill system to crack down evaders
- Bharti Infratel Q4 profit flat at Rs 608 crore, declares second interim dividend of Rs 7.5 per share
- GDR manipulation: SEBI bars Jindal Cortex, 3 directors from securities markets for 5 years
- Flipkart Super Value Week sale: Save up to Rs 9,000 on Honor smartphones
- OnePlus 7 Pro: From triple camera to stereo speakers, here are 5 features you'll love
- Oppo Reno and Reno 10x Zoom coming to India in June; key specs, features we know so far
- Samsung Galaxy M40 spotted with 128GB storage and 5000 mAh battery, here're the details
- Redmi Y3, Redmi 7 to launch at 12pm today: How to livestream event, price in India, specs