- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Every decision & investment must be dictated by the wishes of the consumer, and how our actions will deliver on his/her expectations.
When the going gets tough, set clear, even bold, targets, and align people's efforts to transform the organisation.
When a manager or a leader makes culture his lodestar, he gives his people a proud identity and values to live by.
There is no substitute for hard work, self-discipline and commitment to your job and those alone will make people believe in you.
Sifting through each order tells you all about customer behaviour, trends and the larger story at play.
Creating a passionate team with a strong sense of vision and purpose can make a world of difference.
Working backwards from customer needs is key to True Customer Obsession.
With a purpose of Doing Well and Doing Good, Piramal Foundation drives initiatives in the areas of youth leadership, education, healthcare and drinking water.
Corporate czars are looking to acquire stressed assets of India's dozen big defaulters. A look at what that means for industry and banks.
The sooner you identify the KPI that matters, the saner your business will be and the faster it will grow.
More than the dotted lines that link up the hierarchy, it is the invisible lines of trust that are the cornerstone of all people policies.
Adversity builds resilience. It also helped me discover my reason for being - which was to create a self-sustaining high-performance organisation.
The potential of people comes out when you give them challenging assignments, empower them and give them the space to make mistakes.
It may seem counter-intuitive to suggest that focussing on fewer things will help one grow faster, but that is what happens.
Courage is the topmost trait of leadership, which means you refuse to back down, come what may.
We must learn to take criticism positively as it signifies people's concern and it is our responsibility to allay their fears.
The market cap of BT 500 companies rose 20.8 per cent in a single year.
- Panasonic launches bi-directional Bluetooth 5.0 water-resistant trackers
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh's reception pictures could leave you in awe!
- National Sample Survey Office picks holes in crop data collection system
- Indians feel most vacation deprived in the world: report
- Ikea to cut 7,500 jobs as customer behaviour changes
- WhatsApp appoints Abhijit Bose as India head; to build the biggest team outside the US
- Wearable fitness trackers for cows! More useful than you can imagine
- Minor girl auctioned on Facebook for 500 cows, 3 cars, Rs 7.1 lakh
- How Apple CEO Tim Cook begins his workday
- Why Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp faced an outage for over 13 hours