- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
A group of inheritors takes charge with new ideas and new strategies
Decisive and swift action in the form of systemic reforms is needed to deal not only with the stock of existing NPAs but also to arrest their creation
They were all part of the fabled $1 billion plus valuation club. Now they have run into trouble.
Coca-Cola and Pepsi are under siege as consumer preference shifts to low-sugar, low-calorie soft drinks from a host of domestic companies.
India has embarked on the world's biggest skill development programme. Can this bridge the talent gap?
The annual BusinessToday-PeopleStrong survey discovers that employee focus is now shifting to softer, intangible elements.
Business Today's panel of experts discusses the priorities for the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley while framing the Union Budget 2017.
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Mahindra to hike Marazzo price by up to Rs 40,000 from January
- Sebi slaps Rs 2.45-cr fine on 19 persons for manipulative trades
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL