- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The budgetary and extra-budgetary support to CPSEs reached Rs 92,159 crore in 2014/15. The 77 CPSEs that are unprofitable together totted up losses of Rs 27,360 crore the same year.
A new year is always a good time to reflect on both the year gone by, as well as what could lie ahead.
You might have noticed that in the past few months, the news coming out of India's $17-billion e-commerce sector has been decidedly mixed.
While Budgets can be really bad, no Budget in the past two decades has succeeded in being so good that it lifts the spirit of everyone uniformly.
The grocery delivery business in India is somewhat more complicated than it is in the US.
A CEO today has to constantly worry about the introduction of a new product or service that would make his current offerings obsolete in no time.
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Mahindra to hike Marazzo price by up to Rs 40,000 from January
- Sebi slaps Rs 2.45-cr fine on 19 persons for manipulative trades
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL