- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The number of angels in India has more than doubled in the past two years as has the amount of money being invested, and that is great news for the start-up sector.
Business Today Editor Prosenjit Datta introduces the magazine's February 15, 2015 issue.
Business Today Editor Prosenjit Datta discusses Gautam Adani's investment in Australian coal and the special magazine package on India's Best Banks for 2014.
Business Today Editor Prosenjit Datta discusses India's Best CEOs for 2014 and tells you why you must buy the new magazine issue.
The 2014 edition of BT 500 survey is particularly interesting because of the divergent trends it shows.
India's corporate debt problem has now reached alarming proportions. A recent IMF Working Paper, published in December 2014, made the same point.
Business Today's editor Prosenjit Datta introduces the magazine's March 1, 2015 issue.
The new government led by Narendra Modi has been in office for just over six months, and it has certainly made the right noises about many issues.
Have Modi and his government turned around the economy that was left in the doldrums by his predecessor? Well, the answer is both yes and no.
The growth numbers in the first quarter were a result of deferred expenditure by the government with no uptick in the investment rate.
The Prime Minister is trying to turn the clock back and make India an attractive investment destination once again.
The luxury consumers do not let temporary economic blips to affect their consumption, unlike the middle-income groups.
- H-1B workers are vulnerable to abuse, 'frequently' placed in poor working conditions: US think-tank
- 13 central universities coming up! Cabinet approves Rs 3,600 crore for project
- Netflix, home-grown rival Hotstar to censor content in India
- Facebook brings stricter ad rules ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- New FDI rules for e-comm could reduce online sales by $46 billion by 2022: PwC
- New WhatsApp bug: Your messages may be exposed to strangers!
- Amazon launches Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote and TV control for Rs 3,999
- OnePlus 7: Check out expected price, release date, 5G capability, Snapdragon 855, camera
- Nokia 9 PureView launch date pushed back to MWC 2019
- Honor 10 Lite launched in India; check out price, specifications