- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Corporates put slowdown uncertainties aside to come out in strength for a rousing start to the Bangalore round of the Business Today-Honda Pro-Am of Champions.
So what if it was a working day? Nothing like a round of competitive golf at Tolly to sharpen your focus for the next week! Somnath Dasgupta reports.
Participants electrify the South Zone BT Acumen finals in Bangalore with their cerebral energy.
Or should that be Women of Power? It doesn’t matter: at BT’s annual event to honour the most powerful women in Indian business, both were on ample display.
For businesses, just successfully selling their products isn’t enough; even more critical is sustaining a wholesome customer experience.
Out of the eight finalists who made it to the presentation round of the TiE-Canaan Entrepreneurial Challenge, three emerged ultimate winners. Check them out.
With business goals constantly changing, organisations have to optimise their network capabilities to achieve operational excellence.
The BT-Aditya Birla Group Acumen 2008 finals saw managers of tomorrow engage in a doughty battle of wit, intellect and knowledge.
India’s shift to renewable energy could stall in the absence of clearer policies.
The Western round of BT’s Annual Acumen Quiz and Debate contest set pulses racing in Mumbai.
Analytics empower organisations to stay one step ahead, to out-think and out-execute the competition.
A Business Today-DuPont round table on sustainability drives home the point that responsible growth is also more profitable growth. A report.
Communications is the glue that holds organisations together and it is also the electricity that powers up a place.
Announcing the launch of the TiE-Canaan Entrepreneurial Challenge 2008.
Multi-modal, all purpose smart cards are the way forward for India, say experts at the seventh BT Round Table.
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office collection Day 9: Aamir Khan-starrer continues to lose steam in its second week
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL