- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Corporates put slowdown uncertainties aside to come out in strength for a rousing start to the Bangalore round of the Business Today-Honda Pro-Am of Champions.
So what if it was a working day? Nothing like a round of competitive golf at Tolly to sharpen your focus for the next week! Somnath Dasgupta reports.
Participants electrify the South Zone BT Acumen finals in Bangalore with their cerebral energy.
Or should that be Women of Power? It doesn’t matter: at BT’s annual event to honour the most powerful women in Indian business, both were on ample display.
For businesses, just successfully selling their products isn’t enough; even more critical is sustaining a wholesome customer experience.
Out of the eight finalists who made it to the presentation round of the TiE-Canaan Entrepreneurial Challenge, three emerged ultimate winners. Check them out.
With business goals constantly changing, organisations have to optimise their network capabilities to achieve operational excellence.
The BT-Aditya Birla Group Acumen 2008 finals saw managers of tomorrow engage in a doughty battle of wit, intellect and knowledge.
India’s shift to renewable energy could stall in the absence of clearer policies.
The Western round of BT’s Annual Acumen Quiz and Debate contest set pulses racing in Mumbai.
Analytics empower organisations to stay one step ahead, to out-think and out-execute the competition.
A Business Today-DuPont round table on sustainability drives home the point that responsible growth is also more profitable growth. A report.
Communications is the glue that holds organisations together and it is also the electricity that powers up a place.
Announcing the launch of the TiE-Canaan Entrepreneurial Challenge 2008.
Multi-modal, all purpose smart cards are the way forward for India, say experts at the seventh BT Round Table.
- Modi govt approves projects worth Rs 1,388 crore under Namami Gange
- Naresh Goyal's exit from Jet Airways key to its survival, says industry expert
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, to announce projects worth Rs 2,900 crore
- Karol Bagh hotel fire: Health licence of 30 hotels in the area suspended by NDMC
- Nestle plans to launch up to 36 products in India in 2019
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza sale: Get discounts on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, Poco F1, Nokia 5.1 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy M30 set to launch on February 27, will feature infinity-U display
- Creepy! This website creates human faces of people who don't exist
- Xiaomi Mi 9: CEO Lei Jun releases details of upcoming phone ahead of February 20 launch
- PUBG Mobile server down for maintenance as Tencent prepares new update