1. April 26, 2011 Pilots of erstwhile Indian Airlines go on strike, demanding pay parity with Air India pilots. The two carriers were merged in 2007.
2. April 27, 2011 The government cracks down on the Indian Commercial Pilots Association, or ICPA, and its members as the strike disrupts services.
3. May 6, 2011 Pilots end stir after assurance that the panel on pay parity would look into their demands and file its report by Nov-end.
4. October 28, 2011 Former Air India pilots threaten strike, alleging that IA pilots are being given priority for Boeing 787 training
5. Nov. 24, 2011 ICPA threatens a fresh stir if issues of pay parity and some allowances are not settled soon