Crude crosses $100 again
1. October 2008 Brent Oil prices fall below $100 a barrel as the recession sets in.
2. August 2010 Oil prices begin to rise from $70 a barrel as global economy recovers.
3. January 25, 2011 Anti-government protests across Egypt begin, demand the resignation of President Hosni Mubarak.
4. February 1, 2011 Brent crude prices cross $100 a barrel on fears of supply disruption. Over a million people protest.
5. February 24, 2011 Protests in Libya, demanding resignation of Col. Gaddafi, intensify. Crude at $120 a barrel.