1. Nov. 25, 2010 The environment ministry slaps a show-cause notice on Lavasa Corp. for allegedly failing to get clearances for its hill city project
2. February 2011 Lavasa, an arm of Hindustan Construction Company, applies for fresh clearances for the first phase of the project.
3. October 2011 The ministry holds back approval saying Lavasa has not met five preconditions necessary for clearance.
4. Nov. 4, 2011 The Maharashtra Pollution Control Board files a criminal case against Lavasa and its officials.
5. Nov. 9, 2011 The ministry gives conditional clearance to the first phase of the Rs 3,000-crore project.