- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The tenure of the vice chairman runs concurrently with the term of the PM. Within days of Panagariya resigning in early August, the government appointed conservative economist Rajiv Kumar in his place.
In spite of strong GDP growth, there are unmistakable signs of deflationary conditions and an impending slowdown.
SEBI's diktat on shell companies, barring them from active trading, has investors in a fix.
Why attributing the sharp jump in return filings to demonetisation may be incorrect.
The government needs to take steps to reduce problems faced by farmers.
Despite outpacing the growth in net profits over the past five years, dividend payouts are seemingly becoming inconsequential.
The government is not taking citizens privacy and related concerns seriously.
Why the proposed IDFC and Shriram Group merger makes perfect sense.
Why India cannot afford to be complacent about trade imbalances.
A number of Indian companies are facing action from the USFDA for failing manufacturing quality standards.
Alembic's small shareholders demand a board seat. It may be a big step for small shareholder activism.
With Sikka's exit, and no clear successor in sight, the IT giant faces a colossal crisis.
The government has set yet another deadline but lack of PoS devices and related issues are putting the fertiliser DBT programme on the back foot.
With the government finally biting the bullet, potential buyers are weighing up the Air India opportunity.
Choking supply of Darjeeling tea can only hurt the growers.
With renewed interest in the KG basin, RIL and BP hope to benefit from the government's new pricing policy.
Older telcos want floor price and other measures to check losses. The government will not find it easy to meet their demands.
- JSW Steel to invest Rs 5,000 crore to boost manufacturing
- HDFC disburses Rs 1,100 crore subsidy to 51,000 home buyers under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Central Information Commission asks PMO, RBI to disclose wilful defaulters list, Raghuram Rajan's letter
- Shah Rukh Khan wants to 'unofficially' be Air India brand ambassador
- RBI trains 11,000 bank officers on credit lending to small businesses
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL