- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
The RBI appears to be cracking down on banks and asking them to classify more stressed assets as NPAs. Is there an element of discretion here?
Selling a loss-making, debt-ridden carrier like Air India is no easy task, but the government hopes to be third time lucky.
The dream of having only electric vehicles on Indian roads is an extremely difficult one to realise by 2030.
Without adequate manpower and infrastructure to ensure better quality medicines, generic drug prescriptions alone may be futile.
With changes in WPI and IIP, along with a stabilised GST, GDP numbers may become more credible, says Pronab Sen
Shifting the heads of three large PSBs may not bring any respite to the trouble-torn banking space.
Investors looking for treaty shopping may meet with failure as government hardens stance on tax evasion.
Even new generation private sector banks are showing asset quality deterioration in stressed sectors.
Proposed amendments to the RTI Act will end up serving officialdom at the cost of citizens.
With rising job losses, the trend of union activity in the IT sector will only intensify.
The NDA government has mastered the art of tweaking its failed or unimpressive policies without inviting criticism.
The government must beef up defence against cyberattacks as threat of bigger security breaches looms large
The government has empowered the RBI to go after defaulters, but the big issue is haircuts and capital shortage in public sector banks.
Banks face more pain as RBI seeks higher provisioning for even standard assets in stressed sectors.
- Vande Bharat Express: Train 18 breaks down 200km outside Delhi, a day before its first commercial run
- ICAI withdraws announcement on auditor rotation after government directive
- Pulwama terror attack LIVE updates: Reliance Foundation pledges full responsibility for education, employment of martyrs' children
- US, Canada approaches WTO against India for 'under-reporting' MSP for five pulses
- RBI warns Yes Bank of regulatory action for disclosing nil divergence report
- ACT Fibernet to expand broadband services and product offerings
- This new WhatsApp update will make group feature more personal, less random
- Samsung launches rugged tablet for businesses in India
- Honor Days sale on Amazon India: Get discounts on Honor Play, Honor 8X, Honor 8C and more
- Samsung Galaxy M30 price may start from Rs 15,000 in India, sale to start in March first week