In its 23rd edition, the Business Today-Money Today Financial Awards also honoured top performing fintech firms, mutual funds, insurance companies and pension funds.
Kotak mahindra Bank is gradually scaling up its universal banking model to play a bigger role in the financial services market.
How SBI is keeping itself ahead of the curve in digital banking.
The fourth largest bank by assets in the country has been aggressive in providing banking services in the hinterland.
JP Morgan is aggressively using technology and expanding its corporate client base in India.
Eight-year-old Ezetap is building a digital payments ecosystem through low-cost innovative solutions.
Bank of Baroda is using the partnership model to stay ahead of competition in digital banking.
Banking transformation has to follow a holistic approach, rather than a fragmented use-case based approach.
RBL Bank is following a partnership model to scale up in smaller geographies.
Ahmedabad-based LendingKart doesnt have a branch, and uses an underwriting model based on machine learning algorithm to lend to MSMEs.
The largest private sector bank, HDFC Bank, is looking to grow in semi-urban and rural markets.
CreditMantri is contributing towards creating a healthy credit culture in the financial system.
- GST shortfall: Finance Ministry releases weekly instalment of Rs 6,000 crore to states
- $3.1 billion in 3 months! Unicorns drive VC investments in Indian startups
- Five stocks that have risen up to 845% since last Budget
- 5G spectrum's 'reasonable' pricing critical for future of telecom
- Dubai's newest Hindu temple set to open for worshippers by Diwali next year
- Vivo S7t with MediaTek Dimensity 820 chipset tipped for imminent launch
- Oppo A55 5G with triple cameras, 5000mAh battery launched: Price, specifications
- These are Canon RF lenses that will arrive in 2021
- Redmi Note 10 teased for first time, might launch in India next month
- Nokia 1.4, 7.4, and 6.4 may now launch as early as Q1 2021