China's crackdown on polluting steel plants helped HEG's graphite electrode business grow more than nine times.
RIL bounces back to the No. 1 position after seven years, thanks to Jio and petchem expansion.
While American biggies Amazon and Walmart fight for their pound of flesh in India, Indian retailers have quietly stolen the show.
Strategies such as localisation as well as premiumisation and an entrepreneurial work culture have enabled HUL become the fifth most valuable company in BT 500.
Strides Pharma Science attributes its underwhelming performance to a confluence of headwinds and execution challenges.
Five out of six debutants in the top 100 rankings are from the financial services sector.
- Rs 64 stock turned to Rs 543 in five months giving investors 748% returns
- Gland Pharma receives Sebi's nod to raise Rs 6,000 crore via IPO
- COVID-19 treatment: Low-cost Feluda test to be rolled out soon; to be priced at Rs 500
- SBI Cards Q2 results: Profit falls 46% to Rs 206 crore, revenue up 6%
- Indian Navy's first batch of three women pilots ready for mission on Dornier aircraft
- Poco C3, Poco X3 and more: Poco sells over 1 million phones during Flipkart's Big Billion Days sale
- Twitter tweaks retweet policy, will temporarily require users to quote tweet
- Infinix to launch a cheaper variant of Hot 10 in India: Expected price, specifications and more
- iPhone 12 series buying guide: Which is the best iPhone for you, which has best camera and other key details
- LG Wing dual-screen phone launch in India expected on October 28