China's crackdown on polluting steel plants helped HEG's graphite electrode business grow more than nine times.
RIL bounces back to the No. 1 position after seven years, thanks to Jio and petchem expansion.
While American biggies Amazon and Walmart fight for their pound of flesh in India, Indian retailers have quietly stolen the show.
Strategies such as localisation as well as premiumisation and an entrepreneurial work culture have enabled HUL become the fifth most valuable company in BT 500.
Strides Pharma Science attributes its underwhelming performance to a confluence of headwinds and execution challenges.
Five out of six debutants in the top 100 rankings are from the financial services sector.
- Indian manufacturers hail end to export curbs on paracetamol APIs
- Trump terminates US ties with WHO, imposes sanctions against China
- GST collections down 70% in April
- Biz EOD: India's GDP growth lower than 2009; core industries' output declines; credit card, MSME loans fall
- Agriculture, mining saved Indian economy in FY20, can it sustain COVID-19 assault?
- After Donald Trump silenced, Twitter and White House now fighting tweet war in full public display
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook should not verify posts, satire website declares him dead
- Facebook CatchUp is new group calling app, 5 things to know
- Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite sells out within 20 seconds in India on first sale
- Aarogya Setu link: Google Play Store removes MobiKwik, reinstates later