China's crackdown on polluting steel plants helped HEG's graphite electrode business grow more than nine times.
RIL bounces back to the No. 1 position after seven years, thanks to Jio and petchem expansion.
While American biggies Amazon and Walmart fight for their pound of flesh in India, Indian retailers have quietly stolen the show.
Strategies such as localisation as well as premiumisation and an entrepreneurial work culture have enabled HUL become the fifth most valuable company in BT 500.
Strides Pharma Science attributes its underwhelming performance to a confluence of headwinds and execution challenges.
Five out of six debutants in the top 100 rankings are from the financial services sector.
- Air India looking to hire CEOs for its subsidiaries
- Rising revenues amid COVID pave way to rosier days for telcos
- COVID-19 vaccination: Kejriwal urges Centre to treat journalists as frontline workers
- Pandemic no bar, top execs to see 6% pay hike in 2021: Aon
- Russia offers free transfer of Covid-19 vaccine tech to India, other manufacturing partners
- iPhone 14 likely to get massive camera upgrades, Apple may discontinue iPhone mini models from 2022
- Poco working on F series smartphone but it will be a much higher priced device when ready, hints company
- DoT examines Elon Musk-backed Starlink broadband for commercial usage in India
- Realme 8 5G to be India's first phone with MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset
- In 90s Elon Musk did 2 jobs a day, his reaction to it on Twitter is viral