In its 23rd edition, the Business Today-Money Today Financial Awards also honoured top performing fintech firms, mutual funds, insurance companies and pension funds.
Kotak mahindra Bank is gradually scaling up its universal banking model to play a bigger role in the financial services market.
How SBI is keeping itself ahead of the curve in digital banking.
The fourth largest bank by assets in the country has been aggressive in providing banking services in the hinterland.
JP Morgan is aggressively using technology and expanding its corporate client base in India.
Eight-year-old Ezetap is building a digital payments ecosystem through low-cost innovative solutions.
Bank of Baroda is using the partnership model to stay ahead of competition in digital banking.
Banking transformation has to follow a holistic approach, rather than a fragmented use-case based approach.
RBL Bank is following a partnership model to scale up in smaller geographies.
Ahmedabad-based LendingKart doesnt have a branch, and uses an underwriting model based on machine learning algorithm to lend to MSMEs.
The largest private sector bank, HDFC Bank, is looking to grow in semi-urban and rural markets.
CreditMantri is contributing towards creating a healthy credit culture in the financial system.
- Coronavirus update: Zoos across India asked to be on high alert; collect animal samples for testing
- Coronavirus update: Amitabh Bachchan to lend support to feed 1 lakh labourers
- Godrej Properties posts highest ever sales in Q4
- Coronavirus impact: Air Deccan ceases operations, employees put on 'sabbatical without pay'
- Coronavirus effect: Mukesh Ambani's net worth dips 28% in 2 months
- Zoom tightens security on its platform to prevent Zoom-bombing
- Infinix Note 7, Note 7 Lite Launched: Check out specifications, features
- COVID-19: Apple sourcing 20 million face shields for healthcare workers, says CEO Tim Cook
- OnePlus 8 series: All we know about these upcoming premium smartphones
- Amazon likely to delay Prime Day event due to coronavirus pandemic