- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
US-based TOMS Shoes gives away one shoe to a poor child for free, for every shoe it sells. This case study looks at how TOMS Shoes has made the cause contribute to its revenues.
South Koreans have amongst the longest working hours in the world. UK's giant retailer sought to turn this to its benefit.
Constant innovation has been the byword for Nike's success. This case study analyses the ever-evolving marketing strategies adopted by Nike to become a global brand.
This case study, by the London School of Business, explores the problems the company faced and how it continues to tackle the challenges.
This case study looks at how the world's largest coffee retailer achieved this turnaround by aligning its operations with customer demands through social media.
This case study looks at how Gillette innovated in India by tailoring advertising and inventing a new product development process to reflect local shaving habits.
- RBI Guv says complexity of Indian financial system warrants robust corp governance in banks
- IL&FS ex-brass allowed to withdraw Rs 2 lakh per month
- Forex reserves swell by $1.26 billion to $397.35 billion
- It'll cost a lot of money for Modi govt to come back to power!
- GAIL to terminate Rs 369 crore IL&FS Group contracts for gas pipeline project
- Google to acquire Fossil Group's smartwatch technology for $40 million
- PUBG Mobile update 0.10.5 rolling out with season 5, MK47 Mutant added but there's no Zombie mode
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro with 48 MP camera to launch in Feb; here are the details
- Nearly 77 cr email IDs have been exposed! Here's what you can do to be safe
- Amul sends legal notice to Google India for displaying fake and fraudulent websites