- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
In December this year, IBM India announced that it expected to touch the $1-billion revenue mark, becoming perhaps the first IT MNC giant to reach this landmark in India.
In this issue we profile Kundapur Vaman Kamath, MD and CEO, ICICI Bank.
Over the last 12 months, the 70-year-old Chairman of the Tata Group has wrested back the position of #1 Indian business house.
B.K. Birla, the grand old man of the Birla clan, prefers to maintain a low profile.
This time the spotlight is on UB Group chairman Dr Vijay Mallya.
- L&T makes Rs 10,733 crore bid to buy majority stake in Mindtree
- Ericsson case: Mukesh Ambani bails out RCom, Anil Ambani thanks Mukesh and Nita Ambani
- India's first REIT IPO opens for subscription today; should you invest?
- 131 CAs vouch for India's growth statistics, term call by 108 economists to save statistical system politically motivated
- Mumbai bridge collapse: Auditor Neeraj Desai arrested by Police
- Train runs over two PUBG players as calls for ban on the game grows louder
- Google's Android Q gets iPhone-like gesture navigation
- Facebook removes 1.5 million videos of the Christchurch attack
- Xiaomi bets big on India, invests Rs 3,500 crore in two tranches
- WhatsApp update: Upcoming in-app browser to detect unsafe pages