- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Shravan Subramanyam, Managing Director of Roche Diagnostics India, tells Joe C. Mathew about the business prospects offered by India's new National Health Policy
The US-based global CEO of Lupin, Vinita Gupta, tells P.B. Jayakumar about the crises Indian drug companies are facing in the US.
Chandra Shekhar Ghosh, MD & CEO, Bandhan Bank, tells E. Kumar Sharma about the bank's transition from microfinance to formal banking.
Pete Lau, CEO of OnePlus, talks to Prosenjit Datta on what the future of the mobile phone looks like.
Sari Brody, Global Diversity and Leadership Manager at IKEA Group, tells Sonal Khetarpal about the company's continued emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
Rajiv Bajaj, Managing Director, Bajaj Auto, tells Sumant Banerji about what he learnt from the gurus
John Chambers, Executive Chairman of Cisco, tells Rajeev Dubey that the company will not provide unique capability to any country.
Roland Folger, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, tells Sumant Banerji about leadership, luxury and managing disruption in business
Robinson Brown IV, the India, Middle East and North Africa director of Brown-Forman tells Nevin John about the company's India strategy.
about the changes unfolding in the real estate sector.
Kurt Stoeckli, President and Chief Scientific Officer, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, talks to P.B. Jayakumar about the latest trends in drug research globally.
- Why Jet Airways stock rose in trade today after airline reported Rs 1,261-crore loss in Q2
- Indian Railways sends team to Japan to learn clinical efficiency for bullet train
- Records of 74 meetings vital for SC's decision on whether govt favoured Anil Ambani in Rafale deal
- TRAI discusses if WhatsApp, Skype, Viber should be under regulatory regime
- Marvel Comics' Stan Lee, creator of Iron Man, Spider-Man, Hulk, dies at 95
- Samsung unveils world's first foldable smartphone; here's what you need to know
- Review Apple iPhone XS, XS Max: Promising new features but overall a mixed bag
- OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple colour variant to launch in India soon
- Facebook's Portal video chat devices go on sale in the US
- Facebook will let you unsend messages within 10 minutes of sending them