- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Keith Bergelt, CEO, Open Invention Network (OIN), the world's largest patent non-aggression community, talks to Joe C. Mathew about Linux-based technology cooperation and its signifi cance for India.
about the changes unfolding in the real estate sector.
Kurt Stoeckli, President and Chief Scientific Officer, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, talks to P.B. Jayakumar about the latest trends in drug research globally.
Location and product are both equally important in luxury real estate development, says Adarsh Jatia, CEO and MD of Provenance Lands.
VG Siddhartha, Chairman, Coffee Day speaks to BT's Ajita Shashidhar on the company's growth and business plans.
- SBI to sell 26% stake in payment services arm
- Petta vs Viswasam Box Office Collection: While Rajinikanth's film leads globally, Ajith's movie stays ahead at its home turf
- Uri Box Office Collection Day 8: Vicky Kaushal's film makes more than Week 1 earnings of Raazi, Stree, Badhaai Ho
- Why Cheat India Box Office Collection Day 1: Emraan Hashmi film could be his lowest opener so far
- Reliance's entry into e-commerce will reduce digital colonisation, says former Infosys CFO Mohandas Pai
- Cyber Dost: This Twitter handle by Home Ministry tells you how to keep your online personal, financial data safe
- Google to acquire Fossil Group's smartwatch technology for $40 million
- PUBG Mobile update 0.10.5 rolling out with season 5, MK47 Mutant added but there's no Zombie mode
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro with 48 MP camera to launch in Feb; here are the details
- Nearly 77 cr email IDs have been exposed! Here's what you can do to be safe