- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Sandeep Girotra, Vice President and Head of India, Nokia Solutions Network, talks about the 'firsts' in his life -
Eli Lilly India MD Edgard A. Olaizola shares his many firsts
Yogesh Malik, CEO, Uninor shares details about his first role model, job, boss, promotion and disappointment.
MapmyIndia MD Rakesh Verma shares many first of in his professional life.
Rakesh Malhotra, Founder & Chairman, Luminous Power Technologies admires his father M.L. Malhotra, an IAS officer, who taught him patience and hard work.
Sanjay Modi, Managing Director, Monster.com (India/Middle East/Southeast Asia) shares notes from his life.
Dilip Kapur, President, Hidesign shares some notes form his life.
Vijay Thadani, Co-founder & CEO, NIIT shares his leadership style.
Manmohan Shetty, Chairman, Adlabs Entertainment shares on his leadership style
Manasije Mishra, CEO, Max Bupa admires his father as a role model.
Venkatesh Velluri, Chairman & President, Ingersoll Rand India, shares some of the firsts in his life -
Dhruv Shringi, co-founder & CEO, Yatra.com says being an article associate at Arthur Andersen taught him professionalism and how to take the initiative.
Abhijit Roy MD & CEO, Berger Paints India Ltd shares his many firsts.
KPMG India CEO Richard Rekhy shares notes on his leadership style
Sapient India's Rajdeep Endow's first role model was Bhagat Singh
Ameera Shah, MD & CEO, Metropolis Healthcare admires Mahatma Gandhi.
Kunwer Sachdev, MD, Su-Kam Power Systems Ltd shares notes on his leadership style.
Antony Jacob, CEO, Apollo Munich Health Insurance admires Warren Buffett as the most admired leader.
- Thugs of Hindostan Box Office collection Day 9: Aamir Khan-starrer continues to lose steam in its second week
- US firm names Noida-based IT consultancy in Rs 14 crore fraud
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL