- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Avinash Vashistha of Accenture India admires Steve Jobs the most
Rajesh Gandhi, MD, Vadilal Industries Ltd admires Steve Jobs.
New Silk Route Partners CEO Parag Saxena talks about his leadership style to Business Today.
Rajeev Mittal, MD, Avaya India shares his leadership style.
Sunil Dutt, Managing Director, Research In Motion India admires Steve Jobs.
P.K. Choudhury, Vice Chairman & Group CEO, ICRA Ltd admires Deepak Parekh.
G.V. Prasad, Vice Chairman & CEO, Dr Reddy's Laboratories admires Steve Jobs.
Rajiv Lall, MD & CEO, IDFC Ltd says he prefers delegative, participative and authoritative lifestyle.
Geetanjali Kirloskar, Chairperson, Kirloskar Technologies shares her leadership style.
Bharti AXA General Insurance CEO Amarnath Ananthanarayanan admires JRD Tata the most.
Sona Koyo Steering System's Sunjay Kapur shares his leadership style
Naresh Gupta, Sr VP, Adobe Systems, and MD, Adobe India shares his leadership style.
Nikon India's Hiroshi Takashina shares his leadership style.
Sanjeev Mohanty, MD, Benetton India shares his leadership style.
Eicher Motors' Siddhartha Lal shares his leadership style.
Max New York Life Insurance's MD and CEO Rajesh Sud shares his leadership style.
PwC India Chairman Deepak Kapoor shares his leadership style.
Ganesh Ayyar, CEO, MphasiS shares his leadership spotlight.
- AgustaWestland deal: No UAE court order for Christian Michel's extradition to India
- Income tax officials inspect books of Jet Airways in Mumbai, Delhi offices
- Gujarat Assembly increases MLAs' salary by at least Rs 45,000
- Global tech firms gear up to fight India's planned data law
- Railways approves GE locomotives for operation
- China asks India to provide 'level playing field' for its firms in 5G trials
- Apple CEO Tim Cook defends pricing of new iPhones, says it's worth the money
- Xiaomi launches Mi 8 Pro, Mi 8 Lite in China: Price, features, availability
- Quick Heal detects over 180 million Windows threats in Q2FY18
- Motorola to launch One Power on September 24; to compete with Nokia 6 Plus, Mi A2