- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Business Today readers give their feedback on the magazine's coverage -
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below is the best one on the Eicher-Volvo tie-up (June 23, 2013).
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below is the best one on 7-Eleven in the issue dated May 26, 2013
Your cover story on N. Srinivasan (The Company He Keeps, June 23) is a comprehensive account of a controversial man.
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below is Best Of The Lot the best one on cross-badging of cars (April 28, 2013)
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below is the best one on Oreo in the March 31, 2013 issue
Your cover story (Face Value Rs 100 crore, April 14 ) highlights how aspiration and consumerism are driving the holy grail of celebrity branding.
BT gets many responses to its case studies. Below is the best one on Havells's acquisition of Sylvania (August 18, 2013).
Thanks to Business Today for creating awareness of the competition even in the luxury segment (Money Can Buy You Luxe, September 1).
Your cover story on Hero MotoCorp (Breaking Free, July 21) was exceptionally good.
Your cover story Is Brand IIT Broken? (May 12), highlighting the deplorable condition of the IITs, should be appreciated.
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below isthe best one on EID Parry (March 3, 2013)
- Trai seeks public view to make paper telephone bill optional
- New RBI window may not increase credit to NBFCs: Report
- Mercedes-Benz launches new CLS; price starts at Rs 84.7 lakh
- Mahindra to hike Marazzo price by up to Rs 40,000 from January
- Sebi slaps Rs 2.45-cr fine on 19 persons for manipulative trades
- Paytm emerges as top finance app in Canada thanks to cashback schemes
- Xiaomi is the leader of the pack in India with market share of 27.3% in Q3
- Not just strangers, people from own social circle can bully online, finds survey
- Now, save contacts without phone numbers, thanks to WhatsApp's QR code!
- Google launches Night Sight for Pixel 3, 3XL