- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL WOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Business Today readers give their feedback on the magazine's coverage -
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below is the best one on the Eicher-Volvo tie-up (June 23, 2013).
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below is the best one on 7-Eleven in the issue dated May 26, 2013
Your cover story on N. Srinivasan (The Company He Keeps, June 23) is a comprehensive account of a controversial man.
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below is Best Of The Lot the best one on cross-badging of cars (April 28, 2013)
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below is the best one on Oreo in the March 31, 2013 issue
Your cover story (Face Value Rs 100 crore, April 14 ) highlights how aspiration and consumerism are driving the holy grail of celebrity branding.
BT gets many responses to its case studies. Below is the best one on Havells's acquisition of Sylvania (August 18, 2013).
Thanks to Business Today for creating awareness of the competition even in the luxury segment (Money Can Buy You Luxe, September 1).
Your cover story on Hero MotoCorp (Breaking Free, July 21) was exceptionally good.
Your cover story Is Brand IIT Broken? (May 12), highlighting the deplorable condition of the IITs, should be appreciated.
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below isthe best one on EID Parry (March 3, 2013)
- Total gross loan of microfinance industry grows 6% to Rs 65,090 crore in December quarter
- Tech Mahindra to buyback shares at 15.79% premium for Rs 1,956 crore
- India will stop its share of Indus water to Pakistan, says Nitin Gadkari
- 7th Pay commission: Bihar university teachers and staff to get a salary hike soon
- PM Modi to receive Seoul Peace Prize in South Korea; unveils bust of Mahatma Gandhi
- Formjacking: The new hack of cyber criminals to pilfer millions from consumers
- Oppo F11 Pro to be launched in India on March 5: Here's all you need to know
- Vivo's sub-brand iQOO to launch foldable smartphone: Here's all you need to know
- PUBG's 'Survive till Dawn' mode: All you need to know
- Samsung announces a series of Galaxy S10 smartphones; pre-booking starts today