- BEST B-SCHOOLS
- INDIA'S BEST EMPLOYERS
- HOTTEST YOUNG EXECUTIVES
- TOP EMERGING COMPANIES
- BEST CFOs
- BEST BANKS
- COOLEST START-UPS
- BEST INNOVATIONS
- MOST POWERFUL BUSINESSWOMEN
- WOMEN'S ISSUE
- BEST SMEs
- LUXURY SPECIAL
- BEST CEOs
- ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
- UNION BUDGET
- BUSINESS TODAY
- BT MORE
- MONEY TODAY
- GADGETS AND GIZMOS
Business Today readers give their feedback on the magazine's coverage -
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below is the best one on the Eicher-Volvo tie-up (June 23, 2013).
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below is the best one on 7-Eleven in the issue dated May 26, 2013
Your cover story on N. Srinivasan (The Company He Keeps, June 23) is a comprehensive account of a controversial man.
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below is Best Of The Lot the best one on cross-badging of cars (April 28, 2013)
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below is the best one on Oreo in the March 31, 2013 issue
Your cover story (Face Value Rs 100 crore, April 14 ) highlights how aspiration and consumerism are driving the holy grail of celebrity branding.
BT gets many responses to its case studies. Below is the best one on Havells's acquisition of Sylvania (August 18, 2013).
Thanks to Business Today for creating awareness of the competition even in the luxury segment (Money Can Buy You Luxe, September 1).
Your cover story on Hero MotoCorp (Breaking Free, July 21) was exceptionally good.
Your cover story Is Brand IIT Broken? (May 12), highlighting the deplorable condition of the IITs, should be appreciated.
BT receives scores of responses to its case studies. Below isthe best one on EID Parry (March 3, 2013)
- Bank of Baroda's merger with Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank: New entity to be operational from April 1
- RCom to exit telecom fully to focus on realty: Anil Ambani
- OVL to exit Kazakhstan's Satpayev oil block
- Iceland's WOW air offers Rs 13,499 fare for flights from Delhi to US, Canada
- World's first hydrogen train is here! It emits only water and steam, is pollution-free
- Sony launches Master Series A9F with Acoustic Surface Audio technology
- WhatsApp's new feature will make texting in the dark much easier on the eye
- Xiaomi makes a mockery of iPhone prices, sells products in bundles at same cost
- OnePlus to launch smart TV, will compete with Xiaomi, Samsung
- Samsung's exploding phone nightmare is back; Galaxy Note 9 burns in woman's purse